Chapter 74

Cheng's family, all four people in the family were dumbfounded. Li Xiao was dumbfounded. The four people looked at the two on the TV screen with different expressions and kept talking. "Is this news broadcast live?" Ning Xue said.

"..." The old man had a dark face, and Li Xiao had a face.

"Yes, it depends on the time." Cheng Hai said with a twitch of his mouth.

"Are these two things dead?" Ning Xue smiled.

Li Xiao sat on the sofa with a cold face and trembling suddenly. He was obviously angry. Cheng Hai noticed it and hugged him to comfort him.

"Ah Xiao, don't be angry and calm down, you are not alone now. Don't get angry with that kind of person and don't hurt your body. That person just talk nonsense, believe your husband! It won't be long before I will take care of it."

"I want to come forward to clarify!"

"You will make things even more messy if you come forward to clarify now." Cheng Zhong said. "Don't worry, this is a trivial matter. They made it out of nothing but I think since Ah Hai can make the road impossible, he must have a back hand."

"It's Dad who understands me." Cheng Hai nodded and hugged Li Xiao in distressed. "Don't worry."

Li Xiao pursed his lips as soon as he heard it, and finally nodded. "Okay..."

"Silly boy, don't worry too much." Ning Xue patted his hand.

"It's not that you are worried... or... you are busy with work now, and you will be tired if you deal with this kind of thing." The words that followed became quieter but Cheng Hai heard them all and was immediately pleasantly surprised.

Wife feel sorry for him, there is nothing but joy.

"Wife, this is a trivial matter so don't worry."

Li Xiao rolled his face and muttered quietly, only Cheng Hai heard: Who is worried about you!

Cheng Haiyang smiled with satisfaction, the two people on the side smiled knowingly when they saw it. Ning Xue felt that her heart was settled at this moment and the person her son was looking for this time was a good one so she was relieved. "Don't worry, that kid is so tired because of this little thing, he is not my good son."

"Ah Xiao, don't watch TV if you are in a bad mood. Let's go for a walk in the yard?"

"Yes, don't watch TV anymore, go to the yard and walk around." Cheng Zhong said.

"I'll tell the kitchen to get some snacks and send them to the yard later." When the two of them said that, they really went to walk around in the yard. As soon as they left, the Cheng family's face sank.

"Ms. Xue, check and see, who was the bastard who helped Yu Liqing to hold the press conference."

"Do you want the other parent for tea?" Ning Xue said with a cold face.

The corner of Cheng Zhong mouth twitched. "It's not so busy. I threw the checked information to the kid and he stepped on his face to this point. I hope that kid won't let these rascals go!"

While Cheng Hai was walking in the greenhouse yard with his wife in his arms, Yu Zhen happened to call. "Hey? Boss, have you read the news? "

"Just watching causing my wife to be toss. "Li Xiao stare but Cheng Hai pointless to continue talking on the phone.

"These two are dead, you have to do this! "

" How to do? Not long ago that good yet, wait for the next command my wife. "