Chapter 44

"Report to the sir, the research has entered the last stage and the master said that he wants to discuss some things with you."

" Transfer the phone to me!"

"Yes..."

"..." Cheng Hai.

"Hey! Good for you, general manager. Throw all the useless people to me. Are you too much? I told you, if I don't see you again today, I will have a strike tomorrow! "

" ... "Cheng mouth pumping.

A few minutes later, Cheng Hai hung up the phone and sighed. After sighing, a prompt reminded him to read the text message.

'Yo! General, the instructor matter has been arranged. When will your uncle be free to take up the post? The elite of the three armies forces has waited for so long to have their own children.' - By Prime Minister Mu

"..." Is this group of people saying yes?

※※

"Ah Xiao... marry me, okay? If you are worried about my parents, I already asked them to agree! Dad said he would help me convince father because I told him that in my life, I only wanted a family with you and me. Raising children like together, and then just like that for a few people in the family. Walked plainly to the old age. "

His heart was deeply touched and he slowly raised his eyes then quietly handed out the word. "Okay. "

Li slowly opened his eyes, hearts filled with happiness and also it keeps throbbing so he kind of feels surprised.

Once again awake from the dream, Li Xiao stood up from the bed with a sullen face. Li Xiao sighed quietly, then raised his hand and wiped his face. "Li Xiao. Li Xiao, this is just a dream..."

He sighed again and then got out of bed to wash. At this moment, the communicator rang. He raised it to look at the screen and was stunned. It was Cheng Mu who called, so he was shocked that he quickly picked up.

"Hello?"

"Ah Xiao! This is Cheng Mu. Are you getting better? "

Li cheek feel a little hot but for his fair-skinned other people will not notice him blushing.

"Well, it's better."

"Ah Xiao...I want to see you. Can I meet you? "

Li heard was surprised for a moment, the heart is still filled with sweet make him unconsciously reply. "Okay..."

That afternoon, Li Xiao was sitting in the coffee shop. When he heard footsteps coming towards him. He looked up and suddenly became stupid.

"Your face...what's the matter!?"

"Haha, this is a man's medal because my dad doesn't want me to be with you. I was beaten by my dad yesterday but I still don't want to give up on you, even if the price is the same!"

Li Xiao was stunned. There was some doubt in his heart, he and Cheng Hai had been together in the barren planet for at least four years. He knew very well that Cheng Hai was not such a man, unless it was an enemy, otherwise he had violated his limit!

"Mr. Cheng beat you?"

"Yeah, hey...he said I am not worthy of you. Hey! By the way, I only knew yesterday that you were an elite student of Salo Yaan!"

Li Xiao opened his mouth and saw that the other party didn't want to talk about it. When it comes to Cheng Hai, he won't talk about it. "Yes, but not as good as your father and grandpa."