Chapter 7

Li Xiao did not answer and silently took the pen and signed the contract, then put down the pen and said. "One more thing, I hope you can help."

"What's the matter?"

"If you want to go abroad. I hope to take the child out of the country in your name and then I will pick it up."

"Heh...you don't worry that i will hide the child?"

"You won't, you are good person and not the kind that will do that."

Cheng Hai was taken aback when he heard this, and his expression turned into a trance. When he said that... 

"I used to be... Not long ago."

For the sake of love, you have changed too much and become less like yourself. Is it good or bad?

"I don't want to hand over the child to you temporarily but only you will not encounter any obstacles." Li Xiao said, picked up and wrote on the paper and after finishing the contract. He turned the contract around and then hand it back.

Cheng Hai lowered his face, looked at the extra line in the contract, and smiled helplessly after reading it. 

"Yes, it can be done." Dividing the duplicate contract into two parts and letting them close each other, Li Xiao said. "The child will change his surname, my surname!"

Cheng Hai frowned and couldn't help but ask. "What the hell did that kid do?"

Li Xiao's face changed, it was ugly as if resentful and shocked Cheng Hai, only to listen to him quietly. "He said that I cheated on you, so when he cheat with someone else, I shouldn't mind."

"..." 

When Cheng Mu returned home, it was rare that the whole family was in the living room and the childrens was not there. He should have been returned to the room to sleep. Yu Liqing's face was pale, Cheng Hai's face was dark and Li Xiao was very calm.

"You're all here."

Yu Liqing heard his son speak, his body trembled inexplicably but the son didn't notice the husband spoke first. "Sit down and clarify the matter between you and Liu Mu."

Cheng Mu became ugly when he was tired. "Nothing to say!"

Cheng Mu wanted to leave after speaking and Cheng Hai's face became even darker when he saw his son's attitude. "If you dare to go, I will break your leg!"

Cheng Mu sneered when he heard the words, his dad is still there and everything his dad said is a absolute. "I'm not free, I'm very tired and want to sleep!"

Yu Liqing immediately yelled at his son when he heard his husband's swearing. 

"You stinky kid, don't get out yet!!" Cheng Mu froze. 

When he was a child, as long as his father spoke, he could only obey. Standing in the place very reluctantly, turning his face and not looking at them. 

"Nothing to say at all! Also, I won't divorce Ah Xiao."

Li Xiao sat aside, his face turned pale and his mother-in-law Yu Liqing was already shivering. Only Cheng Mu didn't notice it. Li Xiao and Yu Liqing can understand that the terrifying iron-blooded aura of the head of the family, this man must have blood on his hands!

Cheng Hai's face was calm, but the strong bloody aura made the two people on the side shrunk in fright. Yu Liqing understood that Cheng Hai was keeping calm attitude for many years for himself, and now he woke up again for his son!

Cheng Hai raised his hand, and Yu Liqing screamed nonsense, but the jerk attitude of the son opposite made him very angry. He slapped his big palm directly on the solid table with a loud sound. Cheng Mu jumped in shock, turned his head and saw that the solid table was actually split in half!

"You... don't think that I'm afraid of you like this!"

Cheng Hai looked and sneered. "Really?"

Cheng Hai stood up expressionlessly, his suffocation instantly converged but if Yu Zhen was here at this time, he would definitely turn his head in shock and ran. As far as he could go, he would have to go farther and curse! 'Fuck! That idiot who is looking for death is going to mess with the Boss! !'

"Cheng Mu! You shut up! "Yu Liqing shouted.

"It's too late, Ah Qing." Cheng Hai said, his voice was extremely cold and the words fell. The tall figure swayed, quickly came to his son and directly dislocate his son's left arm!

"AHHHH!!!" The pain caused Cheng Hai to knelt to the ground screaming.

"Cheng Hai... You actually beat your son!!"

"Shut up!" Cheng Hai roared, frightened Yu Liqing. 

"Did you forget that Lao Tzu is the head of the family? Or did you forget, what kind of family is the Cheng's family?"

Yu Liqing paused. He knew what kind of family the Cheng family was. Although it was declining, the impression of youth was It was still very profound but even more profound was Cheng Hai's love for him.

"I don't care if Cheng Mu is my son!"

"Cheng Mu is also my son! Do you mean that none of me can exercise the rights that my father should have?"

Yu Liqing heard the words, gritted his teeth and stared at him. "Husband... If you dare to move your son again, I'll divorce you!"

Cheng Hai was stunned, and his evil spirit dissipated. He looked at his lover deeply with mixed expressions for a long time before speaking.

"Ah Qing, my heart will be tired one day too."

Yu Liqing froze when he heard the words and felt a little flustered. He wanted to say something but Cheng Hai turned his head away from him and looked at Li Xiao. "You don't want to be together anymore, just sign and leave. In the evening, I will take the children away."

Li Xiao heard the words and silently took out the divorce certificate and brought it to Cheng Mu.

 "It's good to get separated and go away."

"Do you have to be so stubborn!" Cheng Mu gritted his teeth harshly asked.

Li Xiao looked at Cheng Mu expressionlessly, feeling as cold as being in the polar regions. 

"It's not just my problem that pushed things to this point. You have to figure it out."

※※

Bo Wen and Bo Wu were called to get up and go to the door listened to Cheng Mu's roar and when he saw them, he rushed viciously.

"Have you ever asked your child's wishes!? No, right! Bo Wen, Bo Wu--- you said! You won't go with him, Daddy and Dad are already divorced, if you go with him, he can't take care of you two but Dad can! Daddy will definitely hurt you!" 

The two children were so scared that they shrank behind Li Xiao, making Li Xiao dark standing still and yelling back directly. "Don't yell at the children!!" 

With this roar, the whole living room fell silent. Li Xiao was a good-tempered man from the moment he married into Cheng's family. Even when he couldn't give birth to Cheng Mu, when he be scolded by his mother-in-law, he never said loudly or changed his face when give birth but at that time he had to endure it for Cheng Mu but now, he doesn't need to endure it anymore, especially the object is still Cheng Mu!

"Cheng Mu, you said that I can't take care of the child. Are you telling a big joke! Will you cook and bathe the child and sleep with them? No! When they were just born, you even didn't touch the bottle either! You didnt take care of it, and go ask for the nanny! Then the little lover who accompanies you will leave the child alone afterwards!?"

"You know what I will do again!"

"How could I not know. The only thing I don't know is that I have tolerated too much for you, you can still say I'm sorry for you!!"