Chapter 16

After talking about the matter, Cheng Hai left, leaving the young prime minister to sit quietly on the chair. It took him a long time to whisper to himself, "Letting a general to repay...?"

"My lord." The middle-aged deacon's voice sounded.

Mu Anfei turned his head. "What's the matter?"

"General Lan called for a visit."

"Really... then tell him that I will be free the day after tomorrow. "

"Yes, my lord."

The middle-aged deacon withdrew from the room when he heard the words. Mu Anfei sat on the chair and smiled lightly. His face like a spring breeze, can made people unable to see his true thoughts. He took a sip of the teacup and there a flash of light on his eyes.

A jackpot!

Cheng Hai just returned home. He was standing at the door and saw a person snappily look, "Boss, this morning you're going there?"

" Why? "

"Teacher Li brought his son to come and see you!"

Cheng Hai's body froze for a moment but there was no flaw in his expression. "Well... I haven't been free for these two days. I've been busy for a while, so tell him to wait for a while!"

After Cheng Hai finished speaking, he walked quickly inside without giving Yu Zhen to speak at all. Leaving the silly Yu Zhen speechless looking at his back. There are two figures walking slowly not far behind Yu Zhen. If Cheng Hai turned around at this time, he would definitely recognize that one of them was someone he didn't dare to see.

As soon as he entered the residence, Cheng Hai sighed, raised his hand and grabbed his head. Okay, he had to admit that he really didn't know what face to show to Li Xiao because in this life, Li Xiao is still fine.

Alas, don't think about it. If he going to report tomorrow morning, he will ask for a leave and go home to see his wife. Cheng Hai wrinkles when he thinks of his wife. He raised his eyebrows, he remembered clearly the serious illness of Yu Liqing that year and it happened to be that he was about to retire. He called back to inform his retirement and wanted his wife to be happy. As a result, Yu Liqing had an accident that day because him. He was hurt but the wound was too severe and he developed symptoms, after that it became a serious illness. He still remembers his mood when the doctor told his wife that he could not give birth again.

Compared with the previous life, he was only about a year later when he will be retired. That is, when Cheng Mu was fifteen years old. Thinking about this, Cheng Hai sighed and sat at the table thinking.

This time he retired quietly, give his wife a surprise and he could also secretly investigate the culprits that hurt his wife. This time, his son Cheng Mu will definitely enter the army for experience!

※※

A few days later.

Li Chengyou received the order to cancel his transfer. He was pleasantly surprised. He wanted to thank General Cheng Hai, but Colonel Yu Zhen told him that Cheng Hai himself already left the barracks.

Li Chengyou had no choice but to leave and had to secretly tell himself that he must go to thank him in person next time!

Although he didn't know the reason for the other party's help, he still wanted to thank him because the transfer order was like a notice letter sending him to door of death. Although he was transferred to the high military class, it seemed very nice on the surface but he has no backing and his military rank is not high. A person of this kind of identity is only allowed to be held on the front line and it is very normal to send him as a cannon fodder!

If this not sending him to die? What is it?

Thinking of this, Li Chengyou's face turned black. His fingernails were pinched into the flesh and the blood was bleeding. General Lan did such a wonderful job. He took away his woman and made him only a small officer in the army. Now he wanted him to die!

He took a deep breath, restrained the coldness and slightly red eyes. The most important thing now is that he must send his son into the army of General Cheng. According to the person of General Cheng, Li Xiao's future after he reported into the establishment of military service his life will be worry-free.

In the sky, the interstellar flight spaceship entered the orbit and entered the port. Slowly landing at the floating port. Cheng Hai, took a few hours of flight and finally arrived in the city where he had lived for many years. He wore casual clothes and took a trip back home. In order to give his wife a face-to-face surprise, he directly rented a RV suspension vehicle. He planning to take his son and the whole family of three abroad to play after Yu Liqing got off work.

To this end, he also took a long vacation!

Yu Liqing is a paediatrician who works in Dajian Hospital. The working environment is also very good. He loves this job very much and he often gets busy until late at home. He did this job for a long time and he quit until Li Xiao gave birth tohis children in the previous life.

Thinking of the last life, Yu Liqing was going to commit suicide for him and felt a pain in his heart. Thinking of the last life, perhaps he had been fighting in the army and neglecting his lover so this time he wanted to love his family with all his heart!

For Li Xiao, he will arrange his way out, let him go far away and don't get close to their Cheng's house. This can be regarded as a guarantee and protection for him.

Cheng Hai went outside the hospital where Yu Liqing worked at and it is about ten in the morning. He remembered his wife would often go out for dinner at noon so he would definitely see his lover by noon!

Cheng Hai sat in the car very patiently and waited. He took a nap for half an hour. Finally, until 12:05, Cheng Hai saw his lover at the door. He sat up and stayed still while he was concentrating but then he was stunned. His wife came out but there was a man in a neat suit next to him. There was still a pleasant atmosphere of talking and laughing between the two, which made his brows frowned.

The hand on the steering wheels had stopped and stayed on top. After a second of silence, he raised his wrist to broadcast the communicator on his wrist and stared straight at the two talking and laughing figures a hundred meters ahead. Seeing that the man raised his wrist to take a look but instead of connecting, he put down his hand then turned his head and shook his head at the man aside.

Cheng Hai waited for the music from the communication to enter the voicemail for a while, pursed his lips and hung up then played connect again. This time the man beside his wife seemed strange and he smiled then said something to him. This action making Yu Liqing smiled, and then connected the call.

"Hey? What's wrong? I was busy just now. "

"What are you up to?" Cheng Hai's voice was calm but his eyes became sharp. "Where's Ah Mu?"

"It's just an appointment with a friend for dinner today. Ah Mu is at school." His tone is normal and it makes Cheng Hai feel like he wants to be crooked.

Cheng Hai pursed his lips, lowered the frown between his eyebrows and then asked. "Eat with who? Do I know that person?"

"Hehe, isn't it the old classmate from the last reunion dinner. You have seen it! "

Cheng Hai heard this, his mind trying to recalled but the memory is too vague, only vaguely remember Yu Liqing celebrate with a few good friends but they are people who have are married. At this point, standing beside Yu Liqing he I definitely don't know each other!

Blue veins appeared in the other hand, Cheng Hai's face casually said his personal name and the other end of the phone quickly said right and right then hurriedly said that he was going to eat and had no time to talk!

Cheng Hai watched the two figures talking and laughing as they went farther and farther. He did nothing but started the car and left. If he looked back at this time, he could see that when he turned the car and turned his head, the man beside Yu Liqing stretched out his hand ambiguously around his waist but Yu Liqing did not refuse instead the whole person lean more on him.

Unfortunately, he did not look back after all.