Chapter 63

"Well, I like it very much." Cheng Hai smiled happily. They are facing each other while hugging. "You and Mom have a good vision."

"Just like it... let me go."

"I don't want to let you go. I want to kiss you."

Li Xiao eyes widened before he had a chance to say a word, the man leaned over his face and kissed him. "Wha...uh..."

Raising his hand to push him, the kiss became even more fanatical and even his lips unscrupulously penetrated with a tongue. Cheng Hai tasted the alluring lips, until Li Xiao rejection was lost and the whole person gradually softened. Li Xiao nest in his arms.

"Yeah..."

Cheng Hai satisfactorily and recklessly tastes that sweetness, feeling that the person in his arms has changed from resistance to tacit acceptance, and his heart is even more fiery. Unconsciously, Li Xiao was pushed in front of the closet against the cabinet and let the man kissed him against it.

"Hmm..."

The big hand touched the thin waist lightly, then leaned under the clothes little by little, stroking the smooth, firm and skinny back. The feeling of smoothness fascinated Cheng Hai.

"Cheng Hai..." Li Xiao felt the heart beating, and a hard object was against his lower abdomen, making him freeze.

"Yes... Wife?" Cheng Hai whispered in trance, sliding down his other hand into the other's trousers, unbuttoning it neatly and then swiftly leaning into it, covering the sex organ with a warm palm while gently rubbing it.

"Um..." Li Xiao waist jerk, he hadn't been relieved for a long time. He felt very sensitive when he was touched by Cheng Hai.

Cheng Hai was kissing the tempting lips, inserting one hand into the underpants and then directly holding the genitals, causing Li Xiao to wrap his arms on Cheng Hai neck with both hands. "Um...Cheng Hai..."

"Be good, it will be very comfortable." Cheng Hai kissed, then picked up the person and walked onto the bed.

Li Xiao froze as soon as his back touched the soft bed but the next second, the man pressed him down and kissed him directly. The hands holding the genitals underneath kept kneading, sometime quickly then slowly, this action provokes Li Xiao causing his brain burnt into water.

"Um... Cheng Hai... not yet... the baby..."

Cheng Hai licked his lower lip. Of course, he knew that the dangerous period had not passed yet. He wanted to relieve his greed and kissed him immediately. "I know, just relax. I won't eat you until the end."

"What? what to eat..."

Cheng Hai smirked when he heard this, and said mischievously. "You can also understand it as simpler, such as making love..."

"You!" He tried to curse but his mouth was blocked again.

After being kissed in a daze, half of Li Xiao clothes had been taken off. The clothes on his upper body are still intact but the lower body was bare. Then Cheng Hai also took off the clothes on his upper body and still wearing the lower body, the crotch was bulging showing a big tent.

Li Xiao blushed, turning his head uncomfortably. Cheng Hai laughed in a low voice, leaned over and buried his face between Li Xiao legs, directly holding the genitals in his mouth.

"Hmm!" Li Xiao was shocked. "Don't... Um... Cheng Hai..."

"Um... Baby... is it comfortable?" Cheng Hai said while holding it in his mouth and licking. The action made Li Xiao stiff.