Chapter 73

Li Xiao turned his back to the man, his legs wide open and he was held in his arms while the man held the thigh with both hands, controlling the ups and downs.

"Ah...ha...hai...husband...so good...ah..."

Cheng Hai lowered his face and kissed the sweaty white shoulders. "Wife...oh...you made me feel so good..."

"Ah...too deep...Ah...Ah...don't...A..." At the end of the words, they struck up an urgent tone because the man happened to push him in deeper.

Li Xiao shook his head in confusion, holding the face of the man behind him in one hand, and then the two kissed again.

"Ah..."

"Wife...you're great...you're going to melt me up..." Cheng Hai sighed contentedly, then turned the person around with both hands and sat facing him in his arms. The connection was unplugged.

"Um...Ah...Ah..." Li Xiao trembled and buried his face in the man's arms, as if looking for the most reassuring position but never thought of sending it into the tiger's mouth.

"Haa...wife...I really want eat you whole. Tied you to the bed for a month without getting out of bed!" The man's tone was a little bit ruthless, and his lips were kissing the hickey-scarred neck and thin chest.

"Woo... " Feeling the swelling in the body, Li Xiao shivered. "No... the baby... oooo..."

"Baby..." Cheng Hai smirked when he heard the word "no".

"You can't say no to your man in bed, you know? "

"Um..." Li Xiao paused and raised his hand to slap him. "It's not serious... Ah... "

Cheng Hai hugged the person and smiled then started the next wave of offensive. "U...A... Ha... ...Husband...Ah...I...no...Ah...too fast...hah...slow down..."

Cheng Hai licked his lips, smiled in a very erotic manner and put the person on the bed gently. He pulled the pillow to cushion Li Xiao waist, and then separate those soft and slender legs, pressing the waist to control the force in and out.

"Ah...Ah...husband..." Li Xiao shook his head in confusion, his teary eyes dim and his hands clung to the sheets, looking pitiful and seductive.

"Wife...baby...Do you like it...is it good...?"

"Ah...ha...ah...like...good...uh...ah..."

Cheng Hai smiled, a trace of evil flashed in his eyes and suddenly pulled out the rough tool. Then reaching at the mouth of the acupuncture point, gently rubbing in circle. This immediately made Li Xiao twist his body extremely uncomfortably.

"Ah Hai...husband..."

"Wife...you want it right...hmm? "

"Um...I want...I want..."

Cheng Hai deepened a smile at the corners of his lips and licked his lips. "Want, right... Then next time we play using some sex toys... OK? "

"Uh...um!" Li Xiao paused but the man grabbed the object between his legs with a despicable hand and rubbed it carefully, causing him to fall into the realm of ecstasy again.

"Um...Ah...husband..."

"Baby... I promised... I'll give what you want..." Cheng Hai low-pitched voice was enchanting, like a devil's charming tone. "Hmm?"

"Uh...ahh..." Li Xiao couldn't help crying, calling the man poorly and helplessly.

"Be good... I'm here... Just promise... I will satisfy you... Believe me... It won't hurt you... What you want... right?"