Chpater 29

She knows now that this daughter-in-law's method at stake. The two of them had pity for him when he was young because he is an orphan, so they adopted him. Who knows that this man is a white-eyed wolf and got her son Cheng Hai. The he actually still disliked him, and then found someone else!

"Dad and Mom, I went out to buy some things and came back to honor you. I heard that Mom was in poor health recently, so I bought some warm and comfortable clothes."

Hearing this, Ning Xue pursed her lips. She really didn't know how to cover it up. Whether everything about this person is wrong or right because she is afraid of losing her only son, and she is also shattered by what her son has done in recent years, but it is not too late to know now!

She can wait now. If the relationship between her son and this person is really cracked, it would be better. If there is a crack between the husband and wife, it is easy to have problems. As long as the attitude of the son is not willing to maintain the marriage, then she doesn't mind giving a few strong medicines!

Thinking of this, Ning Xue opened a faint smile, and then continued to drink her tea gently without even looking at Yu Liqing, as if he had just asked the air.

Cheng Zhong sat aside and didn't notice the turbulent undercurrent between his mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but said indifferently. "Just tell me if you have anything, Ms. Xue has been in a bad shape recently, and the doctor can't let her work hard."

Yu Liqing's face froze, his smile a little stiff. "Hehe... when I came back, I heard Steward Yu say that Xiao Mu's has been transferred to Lanfei Academy."

Cheng Zhong frowned upon hearing this, his expression a little cold. "Hope your son will become a dragon, and your daughter will become a phoenix. Don't you know how much benefit the child is having Lan Fei's education?"

Isn't this just knowingly asking! Having a good degree, whether it is a future job or something else, this will be a beautiful resume!

Using this daughter-in-law's brain to ask such questions makes him wonder if there is a problem with this brain, and he will come to ask them such questions!

Yu Liqing's face became stiffer again, he secretly took a breath. He adjusted his mind quickly, and said with a smile. "Dad, I didn't mean that, am I just worried! Xiao Mu's has not suffered anything since he was a child..."

Cheng Zhong's expression became colder after hearing it, and he snorted coldly. "Have no experience of any suffering?"

Yu Liqing's expression stopped. He forgot that the old man certainly didn't like it because every successor to the Cheng family had to go through a lot of experience. Although his husband Cheng Hai is the only son, he is the old man. But he was not at all soft-hearted. From childhood to adulthood, he always spurred Cheng Hai because a military family did not raise weak men!

"...Dad...I..."

"Nonsense!" Cheng Zhong snorted coldly, looking at Yu Liqing with cold eyes. "You raised your grandson to look like he hadn't suffered anything? Is him going to be sent to the rebuilding center as a remodeled person and as someone who needs to hold his palm?!"

Yu Liqing sweated on his forehead, feeling a little nervous. "I didn't mean that... Dad... I just think Xiao Mu will go directly into Lan Fei, he will not be used to it."

Cheng Zhong raised his eyes slightly, as if he only realized today that his adopted son was not someone who used to be. His daughter-in-law didn't understand the will handed down by their old Cheng family!

"Then Cheng Hai went straight to the stricter Saroyaan, why didn't you feel sorry for your husband like you do now?"

"..." Yu Liqing was stunned, choked to speak.