Chapter 36

Chen family villa.

When Chen Qin saw Li Xiao at the sight, he shows a crazy obsession face. He pushes the two men and personally lifted out of Li Xiao who was unconscious, then lovingly holding the person into the house.

As soon as he entered the master bedroom, a huge machine can be seen. There is a space in the middle where a person can lie down. If others see it, they will know it away what is it for!

This is a machine that transforms the structure of people. That is, transforms men into fertility equipment also known as a reformer.

"Sir..." The two men behind them looked at Chen Qin's back, as well as the equipment and they couldn't help but let out a strange expression.

Chen Qin was taken aback, he first put Li Xiaoqing into the cabin but didn't turn around immediately. He chuckled lightly, reached into his clothes and slowly took out a gun.

"Haha... This time I really thank you, you guys have a good rest."

The two men were puzzled, and then watched the former man turn around, two gunshots rang out in his ears, then he stared down blankly at them.

Chen Qin smiled in satisfaction, dropped the gun and turned around, gently looking at Li Xiao who was sleeping in the cabin.

"Wife, have you seen it? This is the most advanced modification equipment that I have specially spent a lot of money to prepare for you! It is better than any hospital and comparable to the royal family. I believe that this will make you very perfect. At that time, we will be able to walk together and married happily!"

Li Xiao lay in the cabin, quietly closing his eyes with a calm expression that fascinated Chen Qin but he resisted the desire that he had in his heart. He had to wait for the transformation is completed.

Once the remodeling is done, he will eat this baby fiercely for a few days. As long as he is pregnant with Chen Qin child, he is not afraid that Li Xiao will not marry him!

Presumably, the Cheng family is not as wide as the cock-in-law's control!

Chen Qin smiled, raised his hand and pressed the start button on the top. As soon as it was started, the glass cover wrapped the person inside. Chen Qin laughed wildly as he watched the start.

"Wife, as long as you wait for another day. You will be mine... I'm looking forward to it!"

Chen Qin's beautiful fantasy at this time is completely unpredictable and will be shattered in one day because he underestimated a person, that is Cheng Hai. The man who came back from death had a lot of involvement with Li Xiao in his previous life.

Because of this underestimation, the Chen family is about to be destroyed by Cheng Hai and General Lan of the Lan family is the second husband of Li Xiao mother named, Lu Fei.

Chen Qin will regret one day what will come to him, but that is all for the rest.

The old house of the Cheng family.

Cheng Hai sat expressionlessly in his own study, looking at the information on the desktop. There were two photos on it, one of Feng Yu and the other Yu Liqing.

There is a huge pile of materials. The earliest was more than ten years ago, that is when they were just married for a few years. He got three-quarters of the materials four years ago, but he didn't read it at that time. A quarter of them were taken by him himself and they were sent regularly, each time there were many photos.

All those photos are Yu Liqing, who is handsome and elegant dressed in a suit. The two people are sweet and very lovey dovey. The background is sometimes on the street, sometimes in the restaurant, and sometimes traveling together. You can see the two people have had a very sweet life in these four years.