Chapter 38

You Liqing followed Cheng Hai and entered the room. Then he called out softly and his voice choked. "You still know how to come back..."

Cheng Hai turned his head and saw his wife Yu Liqing's eyes turned red, and then he shed tears but the former turned his head indifferently after only one glance. "What's the matter?"

"It's your fault. My son almost died after attending that military school!"

"I heard from my dad about this. Cheng Mu couldn't adapt to the semi-military academy so he almost couldn't wake up after swallowing the medicine. Then he was persuaded to leave so he went to another ordinary school, right?"

You Li Qing's face became stiff, and the reason for his son's accident was really ugly in truth. He pursed the corner of his mouth and stepped forward even more aggrieved then pulled the man over to make him look at his tearful face.

"What about me, You have not been here for four years...I...I...I had an accident and almost couldn't come back lying in the intensive care unit! Do you know! Why didn't you come back then! "

Cheng Hai looked at his wife's teary face expressionlessly. He used to be extremely distressed and pampered, but now there is not much emotion. Thinking of the photos and monitoring recordings that have been sent regularly over the past four years, Cheng Hai's lips curled up expressionlessly and then unbuttoned his clothes to reveal his chest, making Yu Liqing stunned for an instant. His chest was covered with wounds. Several wounds were not heal yet and blood was still glowing. The most shocking thing was the hideous red scar.

"I was seriously injured and in a coma for a few months before I woke up to find out that you had an accident. "

"..." Yu Liqing froze in place, pitiful tears faded like rain at this moment, opened his mouth but couldn't say a word.

"I'm busy for a while. Your Majesty has allowed me to retire. I am going to join the company as the general manager. "

" Ah? General Manager? Just you!? "

Cheng Qing Yuri glanced and saw the full staggering, indifferent smile.

"Of course, the interview has been passed but I have not yet entered their company. If It was not because I helped them win two cases, the original position was a manager but they insisted that I be the general manager. They wanted me to wait to retire the military, so I had to go to Macaya for half a month. "

"Macaya? "Yu Liqing exclaimed in surprised, his eyes widened. "The most famous romantic island on the neighbouring planet!? "

" Um." Cheng Hai answered indifferently.

"But the hotel accommodation fee there may not be able to live if you have money...you...you..."

Cheng Hai smiled again. "I'm going on a business trip and I'm not spending my own money. I was talking about business with the richest businessman in Macaya, the old man behind the business. In order to be sincere, they said they would pay for everything. "

"You...you...what company did you join as the general manager!?"

"Star Alliance."

Yu Liqing gasped in an instant when he heard the words, shocked and trembling when he opened his mouth. " Star Alliance... the largest company in Cole Star!?"

Cheng Hai shrugged without replying, he didn't want to say that it's not the big one, but it is actually part of the industry of the current His Majesty. After all, he has to make money and do something like the things you can't see under the table.