Chapter 69

"I think I have everything." Li Xiao shook his head. Life was difficult when he was a child but now, he feels very satisfied.

Ning Xue looked at Li Xiao and asked suddenly. "Ah Xiao, have you ever thought about continuing to work after giving birth?"

Li Xiao was taken aback for a while before saying. "I haven't thought about this yet."

Ning Xue turned to the subject again after hearing this. "Speaking of children, why didn't you say that it is twins?!"

"Hey...I thought Cheng Hai said it."

"You two little rascals!" Ning Xue said in a bad mood.

Li Xiao stuck out his tongue. "Mom, I was wrong."

"If you know it's wrong so just give mom a few more grandchildren!"

"..." Li Xiao choked and the rhythm didn't feel right.

In the morning, Cheng Hai stepped into the house, only alarming the steward Cheng. He turned around and went to the bathroom of the study room to take a bath before entering the room. After he walked in, he saw the small night light brightly and the big bed. Li Xiao slept peacefully and lay on the bed lightly but soon Li Xiao was awakened.

"Who?!"

"It's me." Cheng Hai said, nestling in the quilt and hugging his newlywed wife.

"You... just came back?"

"Well, miss you." Cheng Hai said contentedly, putting his face into the neck and sniffing the familiar breath fiercely.

Li Xiao felt his face become hot again and pushed the man who started to ignite on his body. "Don't play hooligans as soon as you come back."

"Those people are too cruel, we just got married!" Cheng Hai voice was a bit pitiful but his hand movements quickly stripped Li Xiao clean.

Li Xiao rolled his eyes, don't think Cheng Hai can play tricks. He can tell!

"You don't..."

Cheng Hai seized the rare opportunity and immediately took hold of Li Xiao weakness between his legs. This was not enough so he simply leaned over to provide special services for others.

"Um...Cheng Hai...Ah..."

"Ah Xiao..." Cheng Hai whispered, his low voice fascinating. "I miss you so much..."

"Um!" This trick is foul!

Cheng Hai kissed the person up and down all the time and rubbed those white legs together, then stopped after a long busy schedule of servicing his beloved wife.

Li Xiao lay on the bed and panted lazily, exuding the glow after love. Cheng Hai lay on the side and kissed affectionately.

"Humm ..."

"This time I take a break until noon the day after tomorrow."

"Okay..."

Li Xiao was half asleep and didn't wake up completely. As soon as they finished the deed, he was confused. Entering the arms of Cheng Hai and continue to sleep. Cheng Hai kissed the person contentedly and then fell asleep together.

The next day Cheng Hai hummed happily. He walked out of the room with an obvious bite on the corner of his mouth. Ning Xue saw him when he came down but the housekeeper didn't told them this morning so it was no surprise.

"How many days off?"

"Leave at noon the day after tomorrow." Cheng Hai smiled.

"Really, then you will accompany Ah Xiao to the check-up today?"