Chapter 25

Madelyn's P.O.V

Here I was, sitting in the hospital room, alone. Just like I have been for the past 3 days. Nash and cam are still here, but they do other things. They come and visit Jonah whenever I'm not here. I have my own hotel room now, Nash is paying for it, but he doesn't talk to me. I've been thinking about how bad I messed up every day. Jonah was excited to see me. He told me lots of stories and acted like his normal self. Our grandfather is actually coming down next week, and is taking care of Jonah and everything so I can get back to school, and get back to everything I need to. We haven't seen our grandfather, probably for 3 years. He is wealthy, and a good person, but we just never got the chance to see him, considering my father was a complete ass. But anyways, here I was, fiddling with my fingers, staring at the hospital floor.

"You okay?" I hear Jonah say, and I look up.

"Yea I'm fine. How was your nap?" I ask, holding his hand, and giving a small smile.

"It was good, I'm hungry though." He says.

"It's almost time for dinner. They will bring it soon I'm sure." I say, and mess up his hair, jokingly.

"AHH my hair." He says, and I laugh.

It's silent for a few seconds, and the woman walks in with his food tray.

"Yay food!" Jonah says, and the nurse laughs.

"Thank you." I say, and she nods, walking out.

"Sissy..." Jonah says, after eating a little.

"Yea?" I question.

"You look a lot happier then you used too." He says, and I smile at him.

"Yea. I am. But at the same time I'm not. I miss you Jonah."

"Am I going to die?" Jonah says, looking down at his food.

My breathing stops, and I just stare at him.

"No. No. I hope not." I say, and grab his hand.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." He says, looking up in my eyes.

"It's okay baby." I say and kiss his cheek.

"Nash and Cameron are really nice to me. They are my best friends." He says, and I laugh.

"I'm glad you like them. They are cool guys." I reply.

"Why don't they come when you do?" Jonah asks.

"Well see, me and Nash have a complicated relationship. Right now were fighting..." I say, simply.

"He loves you Madelyn. Every time I mention your name, his eyes brighten, but his face goes sad." Jonah says, and I scrunch my eyebrows together.. It amazes me how Jonah notices and looks at things like he does, at such a young age.

My mind flashes back to a few days ago. When this all started. The words Nash told me....

"You slut.. I came here because I knew you were in a bad place and needed me. I was even gonna tell you I love you, I Fucking love you for gods sake. But obviously you don't care your to caught up in kissing my best friend. Forget you, don't ever talk to me again."

The words that broke me, but yet warmed my heart at the same time. He loves me. I love him too. I need to tell him.

"Jonah, I'll be back tomorrow. I love you baby." I get up, and kiss his cheek, then run out the room, towards the elevator.

I click the button, and after a few seconds it opens. I walk inside, and press lobby. My anticipation growing stronger. The adrenaline rushing through my body, as I'm scared but yet excited for this. The thousands things he could say back, runs through my mind, as I walk out of the hospital, and call a taxi. I get inside, and direct him to the right hotel. I pay him the $15 and hop out, running in the hotel, the manager telling me to behave but me ignoring it as I step in the elevator, and go to the 5th floor. I walk Down the hall and find 517, and knock, I hear steps, and heavy breathing as the door opens. I see Nash in front of me, shirtless, in just sweatpants. He starts to close the door, but I stop him.

"Nash, we need to talk. Please." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"I have nothing to say to you." He says, and looks down.

"Is cam here?" I question, quietly..

"No, why do you wanna stick your tongue down his throat again?!" He says, rather rudely.

"What the.. We didn't even makeout. And it was a mistake, I messed up big time. Nash. I love you. You mean more to me then I mean to myself. I love you and I hate myself for what I did." I say, and look into his eyes, tears forming in mine.

He closes the door, then after a few seconds opens it again, and let's me in. I walk in, and take a seat on the bed. Nash looks me up and down, and opens his mouth to say something.

"I know you love me. But now your not even acting like you do." I say, staring at his bare chest.

"Oh trust me, I do baby girl.." Nash says, seductively.

"Are we good?" I say, biting my lip.

"Yea, I forgive you." He says stepping closer.

------------------------------------
(A/n) the next chapter will be the first time Madelyn and Nash have sex.. So if you don't want to read it, skip it. But it won't be the whole chapter, just the beginning.

Xoxo Lauren😘🎀💋