Chapter 11

Madelyn's P.O.V

* 2 weeks later*

Me and Carter haven't really talked since then, he's always gone, I guess partying or something. I've been hanging out with Nash and Hayes. We usually spend our days hanging out eating pizza and playing video games, of watching netflix. Carter has been sending really mean texts to Nash, every time I'm with Nash, Carter says mean things like "You son of a bitch, Madelyn is mine." And other stuff like that, thankfully Nash is the good guy and ignores it. Nash invited me over today, he said he needs to talk to me. I throw on black leggings, black skirt, I tuck in a maroon sweater in the skirt, and put on a grey scarf. I grab my black heels and throw those on too. I grab my phone and head downstairs. Carter's sitting at the counter eating waffles. I go to the counter and grab a banana, then sit in the living room.

Carter;"So your going to hang with Nash aren't you?"

I nod and don't look at him.

Carter:"Of course you are."

He says and throws his stuff in the sink.

Me:"It's not like you have tried to talk to me anyways."

Carter:"Yea, I've been gone at parties."

Me:"Exactly."

Then the doorbell rings, and I answer it. I close the front door and walk to the car with Nash, we both get in, and he pulls out of the driveway.

Nash:"How has your morning been?"

He says quietly.

Me:"Alright."

I say and look out the window.

Nash:"Hey, are you okay?"

Me:"I'll be fine."

Nash grabs my hand, and kisses it. Then intertwines our hands together and uses the other one to drive.

Nash:"Sky wants us to play tea when we get there. She told me before I left to come get you."

I laugh and nod. Then after a few more minutes were at his house. I get out , and so does he, then we walk through the house, and into Skylynn's room.

Sky:"Yay! Let's play tea."

She points to the two seats on both sides of her, and I walk to the one beside a pink penguin stuffed animal.

Me:"Your stuffed animals are very pretty."

Sky:"They are real. Call them my friends."

She says in a sassy tone. I laugh and nod.

Me:"Your friends are very pretty."

Sky:"Why thank you."

She says and Nash laughs.

Sky:"NASH! Shutup! I'm trying to get everything ready."

Nash:"Okay, okay sorry."

He says and puts his hands up. I smile at him, and he smiles at me. After a few seconds she gives us both cups, with something in them.

Me:"What is this?"

Sky:"Tea."

Then she lifts her cup up, and sticks out her pinky, so me and Nash do the same. Then we cheer, and she drinks the drink, and we look at each other, scared to drink it.

Sky:"Go ahead!"

We take a sip, and it doesn't taste like tea at all.

Nash:"What the fuck is this?"

Sky:"Watch your language Mr. And it's toilet water."

Me and Nash jump up, and run into the kitchen, and rinse our mouths out.

Me:"Oh my gosh."

Nash:"That's Nasty as fuck."

Little Skylynn comes in laughing.

Nash:"Sky, that's bad, don't ever do that again."

She nods.

Nash:"Now go take your nap."

She rolls her eyes and walks back in her room, then shuts the door.

Nash:"What would you like to drink now?"

Me:"Lemonade."

Nash:"Okay."

He walks to the fridge, and hands me a minute maid lemonade can, then gets himself a Pepsi. We both take a sip then sit on the couch.

Nash:"Okay I got to talk to you now."

Me:"Okay."

Nash:"So you know how I live in California right?"

Me:"Yea."

Nash:"I have to go back a few days before thanksgiving. I won't be back until two days before Christmas."

Me:"Oh."

I sigh.

Nash:"I leave Monday."

It's now Wednesday.

Me:"I'll miss you."

Nash:"I'll miss you too."

He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

Nash:"Want to watch TV the rest of the day?"

Me:"Yea!"

He laughs and we cuddle up, and watch TV. Occasionally kissing each other, and having popcorn fights. I love days like these, just hanging out with Nash, and enjoying each other's company.

Nash:"I swear your so freaking cute."

He says on the middle of our Full house marathon. I look up at him, and lean in, the moment our lips touch, I feel the passion, the movement of our lips against each other sends electricity through my body. I wrap my arms around his neck, as the kiss gets more heated. He starts kissing my neck, and I moan. I bite my lip.

Nash:"I want you."

Me:"I want you too, but we can't be doing this right now. Were to young."

Nash:"I know. I just like you a lot."

Nash sighs, and kisses my lips one more time then sits back down on the couch. He pulls me close, and I cuddle into him. After about 30 minutes I look up to see he fell asleep, and I fall asleep in his arms.

Nash's P.O.V

I wake up, and see it's 3 p.m. Dang I slept for an hour. I feel Madelyn moving, and she wakes up.

Me:"Well hello sleeping beauty."

She laughs and leans on by shoulder.

Me:"Want to go back to Carter's now?"

She nods and kisses my cheek. Then interwines our hands.

---------------------------------------

(a/n) Really short chapter, kind of a filler not really. Anyways, I love you guys hope you enjoyed. Make sure to vote and comment❤️ I'll update again tomorrow to make up for it!

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋