Chapter 21

Nash P.O.V
As soon as she said yes, my heart fluttered and I got so happy. She means a lot to me and her being mine, is the best thing ever, honestly.

*3 weeks later*

*Madelyns P.O.V*
Me and Nash went home last week. It's been a relaxing week for me, but Nash has been really busy and it sucks. It's now 2015, and he has a lot planned. Thankfully he gets free time for the next 3 days.

"Hey babe." Nash says as he walks in the room, and takes a seat beside me.

"Hey!" I say and hug him.

"How has your day been?"

"Good, yours?"

"It's been alright." He says, as he plays with my fingers.

"You tired?" I ask.

"Not really, I was going to ask if you wanted to go bowling?" He says, while interwining our fingers.

"sounds good to me." I reply, smiling.

"Go get ready beautiful."

"Okay." I say and drag out the ending.

I run up to my room, and go in the closet, finding a regular cream sweater, black leggings and white converse, throwing it all on. I put my hair in a long braid and then put on some eyeliner, and mascara. I brush my teeth, and spray on perfume then head back in the living room, where Nash has fell asleep. I giggle, and walk over and sit on his lap. He groans, and opens his eyes, then rubs them.

"Not tired, huh?" I say, and he laughs.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep." He replies, pulling me closer into him.

"It's fine." I say, wrapping my arms around him as well, his scent making me feel safe.

"Well let's go bowling babe." Nash says after a few minutes.

"Let's do it." I say, getting up, and Nash grabbing his phone, while I grab mine and my small brown leather sling on purse, putting my phone in it and $20. We head out the door towards his car. He opens the door for me, and I kiss his cheek, then sit down, and he closes the door while I buckle, a few seconds later he is in and starts the car, heading towards the bowling alley. I turn on the radio, and one of my favorite songs comes on, Nash also loves it so he demands for me to turn it up. It's "jealous" By Nick Jonas.

"Its not your fault that they hover, I mean no disrespect, it's my right to be hellish, I still get jealous." Nash and I sing together.

"Cause your sexy, beautiful and everybody wants a taste, that's why I still get jealous..." Nash sings loudly, and off key. After the song goes off we laugh together.

"You SUCK at singing." Nash says to me, looking in my eyes.

I bust out into laughter.

"I know, and so do you so don't think your all that Mr. Nick Jonas wanna be." I reply.

"Oh I sing WAY better then Nick Jonas." Nash says, rolling his eyes, and snapping his fingers sassily.

I giggle.

"Okay whatever floats your boat blue eyes."

"Blue eyes? Really blue eyes? I know I have blue eyes ,what's it to ya." He says sassily.

"Yea but they are extremely blue it's not normal." I reply.

"Really? You don't like my blue eyes, huh?" He says, pouting.

"No I love your blue eyes they are sexy."

"So they turn you on?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Keep letting yourself think that, Grier." I reply laughing, and rolling my eyes.

He laughs and holds my hand with one hand drives with his other, eventually pulling into the parking lot of the bowling place. We get out, and walk in together, Nash slaps my ass and I slightly push him and we both bust out laughing.

"You stupid slut." I tell Nash, in a joking voice.

"Sorry babe." He says smirking.

"Mhmm." I say and roll my eyes.

We walk up to the counter, Nash pays and we get our bowling shoes, then put them on. I shove my shoes under the table beside Nash's and lay my purse down beside it then go grab a bowling ball. Of course I get the 8 pound cause I'm not strong. Nash tries to be cute and gets the 16 pound, but ends up dropping it and I laugh, then he just grabs a 10 pound and we start. I go first, and get all pins but 2, then I end up with a spare.

Nash's P.O.V
I pick up the ball, and take a deep breath, then I turn around, put my ball down, and walk up to Madelyn, grab her face and kiss her, we stay for a few seconds then pull apart.

"What was that?" She asks, confused.

"It's my good luck charm."

Then I walk over , pick up the ball, roll it down, and it ends up being a strike.

----------------------------------------
(A/n) Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed this. I know it's been a while since I have updated, I haven't gotten the chance to, and I wasn't sure in what to write. I will try my best to update again soon, I love you guys so much I've just been sick and a little stressed, lots of stuff has happened these past two weeks but I'm completely fine I couldn't be better:) love y'all lots! Make sure to vote and comment💕

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋