Chapter 26

Nash's P.O.V
I'll admit, I was mad at Madelyn at first but when she came to the hotel room, I forgave her, and I'm gonna be honest, she looks sexy.

Madelyn's P.O.V
Nash steps closer, and I just pull him down on me, and kiss him, it gets heated as he pulls up my shirt, and starts massaging my boobs, I moan on his neck, and leave a trail of hickeys down his neck.

"Finally not being an ass?" I question him, wanting to make him angry. I smirk slightly.

"You better shut that pretty little mouth, before I fuck it." He says seductively in my ear, then bites my ear, and starts sucking on the top of my boobs, leaving a few hickeys.

"Oh my goshhh." I say and bite my lip.

I run my fingers through his hair.

He kisses down to my jeans, and unbuttons them. He pulls them down slowly, his erection getting bigger. I bite my lip when he takes them off, and I palm him a little through his sweatpants, then pull down his sweatpants. He moans, and now were both in our undergarments.

"Are you sure your ready?" Nash asks me, and I nod. I flip over and grind myself on him, his hard hitting me spot on, and he moans, turning me on even more. He flips us back over, and pulls down my panties fast, and his boxers. He unclasps my bra.

"Your so beautiful." He says, kissing my lips before putting a condom on himself.

"Eager aren't we?" I whisper in his ear.

"Hell yes." He says, and kisses my neck.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, I don't want to hurt you." he says as he starts to push himself in. I squeal at first, getting used to the pain. A tear rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away.

"I'm ready." I say, and he starts slow at first, then gets faster. The pain turns into pleasure as we both moan, our moans filling the room.

***** skipping to the next week*****

Today my grandfather comes, and we leave back to Cali. It's a sad day, I'll have to leave my brother for another month or two.

We pack up, and get all our stuff in the car. Then we drive towards the hospital, to say our goodbyes to Jonah. Me and Nash have been closer and haven't argued as much since the other day...

"I love you, beautiful." He whispers in my ear, holding my hand.

"I love you too Hamilton." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

We arrive at the hospital and get in the elevator, going up to Jonah's room.

"I'm glad y'all are cool. I'm sorry that ever happened by the way." Cameron says.

"It's fine. I don't think either of us were thinking." I say, and he agrees.

"Were here." Nash says as we walk out of the elevator, down the hall towards Jonah's room.

"Hey sissy and cam and Nash." Jonah says as we walk in.

"Hey honey." My grandfather says, and I walk up to him, and hug him.

"How have you been?" I ask Jonah and my grandpa.

"Pretty good. I'm glad to see you guys." My grandpa replies, and pats my back.

"I have to go back to California, sadly. I'll miss you so much Jonah. I'll come back in a month or so. Just stay strong and remember, just keep swimming." I say, and smile at him, kissing his cheek.

"Also remember that you can get through anything bro. Your a strong little soldier." Nash says to him, and they fist bump.

"This won't last long, you will be stronger then ever after this. Your a strong little guy." Cam says, and high fives him.

"Thanks guys. I'll see you guys soon, I'll be okay and after this we can all go to Disney land." Jonah says.

"Yea! Sounds like a plan, bub." Cameron says and walks out with Nash.

"Thanks again grandpa. I love you, take care of him." I say, and hug him.

*4 hours later*
I walk into our apartment room, and take a deep breath. It's nice to be back. I walk into my room, and throw my luggages on my bed.

I start unpacking, when Nash calls me into the living room.

"Yea?" I question him.

"I found this letter in the mail." He hands it to me, and I read it over.

Dear Madelyn and the boys,
I truly apologize for everything I have done. I have changed, I've went through therapy for a month, and I now know how to control my emotions. I want to come by in the next week and talk to you all, hopefully become close again. I treated you all bad, especially Madelyn. I shouldn't have treated a girl like that, especially you. Your beautiful and a sweet innocent person. Again, I truly apologize.

Sincerely,
Carter Reynolds.

--------------------------------------
(a/n) Well there's a double update for you! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever before this, but it snowed like 6 inches here and is still snowing, so it looks like I'll be updating a lot this week. By the way this book should be over at chapter 35 or so. These chapters haven't been that long but they will begin to be longer, trust me. Anyways love you all thanks so much for reading❤️

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋