Chapter 27

Madelyn's P.O.V
*1 week later*
So apparently Carter is coming to visit today. I am beyond scared, I haven't seen him in a while but he claims he has changed and he probably saw pictures of me and Nash all over the internet and knows we are together. I just hope he doesn't try and ruin that.

"It'll be fine." Nash says, and wraps his arms around me, as he notices me staring off into space.

"I hope." I say and give him a small smile.

All the boys are in California right now, which is a coincidence. Were all going out to dinner tonight.

"I'm just going to go get ready." I say quietly, and walk towards my room. I close the door, and sigh. Then I walk over to my closet, looking at what I could wear, I know we are all dressing up, since it's been a while since we have seen each other. I decide on a light blue tight strapless dress, with silver 4 inch heels. I walk to the bathroom, and start with my mascara and lipgloss, then curl my hair, and then I walk back out and get my nude strapless bra and matching nude thong and throw them on, then put on the dress. I sit and put on the heels then go back in the bathroom, putting on perfume and deoterent. I take one last look in the mirror, and walk out towards the living room. I see nash on his phone, he's already dressed, wearing khakis, and a nice white and blue plaid shirt tucked in. Cam is wearing khakis as well and a green and white plaid shirt, similar to Nash's. I smile as I notice me and Nash are matching with light blue color.

"I'm ready." I smile and they both look up, I see Nash's eyes go wide.

"You look absolutely stunning, my lady." Nash says, as he wraps his arm in mine, and I giggle.

"You don't look bad yourself, my man." I wink, and we both laugh.

"Yea, yea let's go" Cameron says sarcastically and we smile and get what we need and step out of the apartment, and walk towards the elevator, but I stop Nash.

"I'm taking the stairs." He looks at me confused.

"What? Elevators are to expected. Why not be different." I say, and he smiles, following me. Cameron just steps in the elevator.

"See you two down there!" He says as the elevator door closes.

I start down the stairs, being careful considering I have on heels. Nash is trailing behind me, and I finally reach the bottom, and so does Nash. I feel him slap my ass, and I roll my eyes at him, and push him jokingly. We get into the backseat of the car, Cam is already in the drivers seat.

"Shall we go now?" Cam says, trying to be proper.

"We shall." I say, trying to be serious.

He begins off towards the restaurant, and I check my phone, scrolling through twitter. I have gained lots of followers, everyone knows about me and Nash, and me living with them. Of course I get plenty of hate for it, but they just don't know my story, what I've went through to get where I am now. I'll probably tell them all one day, but not so soon. I decide to start following a lot more fans, the nicer ones, because I do understand they get excited about things like that. I scroll through my mentions, and follow lots and favorite tweets, I then get on Instagram, and follow some fan accounts back, I have 2 million insta followers and 600,000 twitter. It's incredible to think so many people just like me or know of me because of my best friends. We are all just normal people. I decided to post a pic of me and mahogany, from a while ago, with the caption "She's pretty cool💅" it's from a girls shopping day we had a few days. I then go on snapchat, I decided I give out my snapchat to the fans of Nash that would wanna see more of him. I signal for Nash to look and he wraps one of his arms around my neck and the other holding my hand, and brings it up so it's visible in the screen, he's smiling, I smile big, and then save it, and post it on my story with the caption
"Having dinner with my favs tonight💗"