Chapter 28

Nash P.O.V

*1 day later*

Me and Madelyn are going back to North Carolina for 3 days to visit my family. It's been a while since I've seen them and I miss them a lot.

"Plane is now landing. Everyone please buckle up for safety" the over head speaker says, so me and Madelyn buckle up and I smile. I'm really excited to see Skylynn and my mom and hayes.

The plane lands, and we get off, walking towards the luggage claim area. I grab both of our luggage, and hand her, her luggage. She grabs it with her right hand and we interwine fingers with our free hand and she smiles as we walk towards the place where my family is waiting. I see them, and Skylynn comes running up towards us. I pick her up and spin her around. She's the best girl in my world. Plus my mom of course.

I look over to see Madelyn having conversation with hayes and my mom. I walk over and hug them tightly.

"Lets get going everyone" My mom says smiling and helps Madelyn with her bags.

I grab Madelyn's hand and hold it while we walk to the car, she looks up at me and gives me a small smile. Once we get in the car my mom begins rambling on and I look out the window, admiring the small town I grew up. Sometimes I really do miss it here but I enjoy California, I feel like it is where I belong.

Madelyn's P.O.V

I was really excited to be back in North Carolina, I missed the country and the smell of fresh cut grass. I get cut out of my thoughts as the car stops and we all get out, grabbing our luggage from the trunk. I walk inside and up to the guest room, setting my luggage at the end of the bed. I sit down on the bed, checking my phone. I see I have a text message from an unknown number.

"I heard you were visiting back in North Carolina, don't be surprised if I show up." the text read.

I immediately deleted the message, and got on instagram. I went down my news feed and saw a picture of Carter and Matt. I laughed at matt, whom was caught off guard in the picture, mustard around his lips from his burger. I double tapped it and kept scrolling. I got off and put down my phone, walking down the hall into Nash's room.

"Hey." I say knocking on the door from the doorway.

He looks up and smiles, signaling for me to come in. I walk in and sit beside him on the bed.

"My mom said we are all going out for dinner tonight since it has been a while since they have seen us. Also there is a party tomorrow night and I was wondering if you want to go." He looks at me, his hand on my leg.

"Why not, it's been a while since you have hung out with your friends from here and it will be fun." I say, smiling up at him.

"This is why you're the best girlfriend ever." He says kissing my forehead.

"Oh because I agree to go to a party with you?" I say joking around.

"Well yea, and you're the most beautiful girl ever. You have the perfect dimples, smile, personality, everything about you is perfect, baby girl." He says winking.

Oh shit he pulled the baby girl, my weakness.