Chapter 16

Madelyn's P.O.V
As I'm sitting in Carson's car, terrified, I look out the window.

Me:"Where are we going?"

Carson:"That's for me to know and you to find out."

Okay he's being hella creepy.

"okay." I reply and roll my eyes. We eventually pull into a skate park, where there's tons of boys there. All of them skating.

Me:"Woah, what's this?"

Carson:"So I wanted to bring you here to help you learn how to skate better."

I just nod, and follow him. We enter the skate park, the boys skating notice us, and walk over. My breath hitches as one of them grabs my ass. I turn around, and punch him. He falls to the ground, surprised.

"Damn I didn't think you had that in ya." Carson says and laughs. I just laugh back, and smile.

"Well here's a skateboard, I'll help ya learn." He says handing me the skateboard, me grabbing it, and setting it on the ground.

I start to skate, trying to get the hang of it, and eventually almost fall. But I catch myself, and stand back up. Carson walks Over to me, smiling.

"Need help?"

I laugh and nod, Grabbing a hair thing off my wrist to put my hair in a braid, I quickly braid it and then grab the skateboard, Carson giving me tips here and there as we skate side by side. He is a really good teacher, and surpringsily really nice(not creepy).

"Nice." Carson says as I begin to get it on my own. Eventually, I skate ahead of him, picking up speed, and going over a few ramps, surpringsily not falling. After a few more minutes I stop myself in front of all the boys, and they are standing in awe.

"Well close your mouths, does it look like I'm feeding you food?" I say and cause everyone to laugh.

"I didn't know you had all that moves in you, Anderson." Carson says to me and it causes me to laugh.

"How exactly do you know my last name?"

"I have my ways." Carson says, and smiles, mysteriously.

We continue to skate for a few more hours, and finally I take a break, sitting down on a bench.

"I should probably text Nash to come get me." I say to Carson, who sits down Beside me.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

I nod, and he hands me a water. I take a few sips then set it down. Then I pull out my phone, and open a new text to Nash, I type in 'Come get me, I'm tired, and wanna relax'

Nash immediately replies. 'on my way, where are you?'

'Skatepark' I reply, then click my phone to where it's at the lock screen. My lock screen is a pic of me and Nash, him hugging me, trying to get chocolate off my nose, and me laughing. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

Flashback

It was a Friday, Nash surprised me after a school day in North Carolina, we got to his house, and hung out, eventually making chocolate Fondu, and dipping strawberries in them, I had a strawberry and threw it to Nash and then he threw one with chocolate at me, and I laughed, he pulls me into a hug, and tries to get the chocolate off my nose with his finger, hayes snapped the picture unexpectedly, and sent it to me.

End of Flashback

"You okay?" Carson asks me and I look up at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking."

He laughs. Then after a few seconds I feel a hand on my thigh, slowly going up, I look to see it's the guy who touched my ass earlier.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

I ask and yell at him. He laughs. I punch him, and then I spot Nash's car pull up, him getting out and running over to me.

"You okay?" Nash's asks me, pulling me towards him.

"Yeah. Let's go." I say and grab my water, waving bye to Carson. After we get in the car, Nash starts it, and starts driving.

"What happened to your knuckle?" He asks pointing to my knuckle. I sigh.

"Punched a guy because he tried to touch my ass and thigh."

"What the fuck? Do I need to go back and beat the shit out of him?"

"No, no. It's fine. I had fun, besides that. Carson's really nice." I reply.

I see Nash clench his Jaw, signaling he's jealous. Why would he be jealous? We both pretty much decided to just be friends.

But I decide to ignore it...

***2 weeks later***
"What ya Wanna watch, Madelyn?"

Nash asks me. Me and him have gotten REALLY REALLY Close over the past few weeks. Me and him have hung out practically everyday, were pretty much inseparable. Were best friends, but sometimes we act like more. No we haven't kissed since that day at the beach where I met Carson and stuff, but we do cuddle, and hug and stuff. He's really protective over me, also. Me and him have been mainly hanging out alone over the past two weeks but a few days we would hang out with cam and Bryant too.

"The notebook." I reply to him.

He rolls his eyes but agrees, then slides the disc in to the DVD player. Thoughout the movie, we cuddle, and smile at some parts. Towards the end I start crying. It's so cute. When it's over I begin crying, Nash hugs me.

Nash's P.O.V
At the end, Madelyn starts crying. It hurts me to see her cry, so I pull her into a hug, trying to comfort her. After a while I pull away and she holds the box of the movie, looking at it. She whispers something to herself but I hear it.

"I wish I could have a love like theirs."

And I look down at her, and kiss her head. She remains still, looking down.

And I'll give you that love, Madelyn Anderson.. I promise our love will be strong.

I think to myself.

--------------------------------------------
(A/N) Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's been a little while, but yea. I fast forwarded it towards the end cause I wanted it to be a little longer, also I wanted to add that cute little part. Love y'all so much please vote and comment cause I LOVE SEEING YOUR OPINIONS, whether it's good, or bad.
Anyways, have a great week❤️

XOXO Lauren😘🎀💋