Chapter 6

Nash's P.O.V

It's a month later, the boys left a few days after the whole fighting situation, but all of us were hanging out(even Carter and Madelyn) the next day until the boys left. Carter has been really sweet to her ever since that day, and sometimes she even acts like she likes him, me and her have hung out and talked a little bit, but she talks to Aaron, Shawn, and carter the most. I really thought me and her could be a thing eventually but I don't know anymore.

Madelyn's P.O.V

These past few weeks, Carter has been so sweet to me. I really like it too, I try to ignore the things he has done in the past cause I'm starting to like him a lot. I also like Nash a lot. It's really difficult, if I hang out with Carter, Nash gets jealous and if I hang out with Nash, Carter gets jealous... My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing. I pick it up.

Me:"Hey."

Nash:"Hey! What's up?"

Me:"Nothing much. What about you?"

Nash:"I was just thinking how we haven't hung out alone in a while.. Would you want to go to lunch with me or something?"

Me:"Sounds good."

I say and smile, even if he can't see my smile.

Nash:"Okay, I'll pick you up about 1:00."

Me:"so it'll be a late lunch?"

I can hear his laugh from the other side.

Nash:"Yeah kind of."

Me:"Okay, see you then."

I click off the phone, and check the time. 11:53 a.m. I grab a towel and rag and an outfit, then hop in the shower. I wash my hair, and body, and shave my legs and stuff. Then I get out, wrapping the towel around myself. I grab my dark blue and white chevron sweater, and I throw on some jeans, and brown combat boots, and a brown watch. I dry my hair , then braid it to the side and throw on some mascara. I put on some deoterent and perfume, then head downstairs. I check the time on my phone and it's 12:45. I sit down on the couch, and watch Teen Mom. Carter comes in and sits beside me. He hugs me and kisses my cheek.

Carter:"Where are you going?"

Me:"To have lunch with Nash. I should be back at like 3:30 or 4."

Carter's expression drops to a sad face, then he puts a fake smile on his face.

Carter:"Oh okay. Have fun."

I smile at him. We watch TV together for a while, laughing at the arguments Jenelle keeps having with her mom.

Carter:"I swear she is so irresponsible."

I laugh at how he's interested in the show.

Me:"Love how your interested."

Carter:"what? No."

He says trying to be cool. I laugh at him, and look in his eyes. Then I hear the doorbell, I walk to answer it, and I see Nash standing there.

Me:"Hey!"

Nash:"You ready?"

I nod and he takes my hand.

Me:"Bye Carter!"

I say and wave at him. He waves back and I close the door, and walk to the car with Nash. He opens the door for me, and I smile and sit down, then he closes the door and goes to his side and gets in.

Nash:"So how good does Italian food sound?"

Me:"Amazing."

He laughs and he holds my hand while driving with his other hand. It only takes about 15 minutes to get there, and when we do , we both get out. We step up to the front counter and smile.