Chapter 7

Madelyn's P.O.V

*3 weeks later*

Today me, Nash and Carter are planning to see a movie together. They both want to see Annabelle, so I thought 'why not'. The only thing is, it's going to be hella awkward considering I have a thing kind of with the both of them. It's really confusing. I like them both, and the situation is hard.

Carter:"Nash should be here in like 5 minutes."

Me:"Okay."

I say and smile. Carter hugs me, and kisses my forehead. I smile back up at him as we pull away. Today I'm wearing a white mid- sleeved shirt with tiny black stripes on it, black jeans, a necklace that has a big black rose, some black earrings, black toms, and a red bow. I have my hair loosely curled.

Carter:"So are you and Nash a thing?"

Me:"No. Everything's just confusing."

Carter nods, and looks down. Then the doorbell rings, and we both go to answer it, Nash comes in, and hugs me immediately. I smile in his shirt, I love being in his arms. Then we pull apart and him and Carter high five.

Nash:"You guys ready to go to the movies?"

Me:"Yea. Who's car?"

Nash:"We can take mine if y'all want."

We both nod, and head to his truck. I get in the passenger seat, and Carter in the back. On our way there, we passed two red lights.

Me:"Nash you fucking idiot your going to get us pulled over!"

I say and he looks over at me, and laughs. I blush.

Nash:"Your really cute when your scared."

He says and I smile. I look in the rear view mirror at Carter, who rolls his eyes. Then we hear sirens, and look behind us, to see a police car.

Me:"Huh, I wonder who was right."

I say sarcastically as Nash pulls over.

Nash:"Fucking great."

He says under his breath. He rolls his window down as the police officer comes.

Police officer:"I'm going to need to see your license."

Nash pulls out his license, and shows her. She nods and writes down some stuff.

Police officer:"Here's a fifty dollar ticket."

She says as she hands it to Nash. He puts it in his wallet, and then Puts his wallet in his pocket.

Police officer:"Now you kids be safe, and drive correctly."

She says and points to Nash at the end. When she gets in her car behind us. He flips her off, even though she can't see. I bust out laughing. Nash looks at me and smiles.

Me:"Your so stupid."

He pulls back on the road, and after a few minutes we get to the movies. We walk inside and Nash and Carter pay for their tickets, then fight over who pays for mine.

Me:"Guys just let me pay for mine."

Nash slams down money for mine too, and I roll my eyes. Then we walk over to get snacks and stuff. We get a large popcorn to all share, then we each get a drink. I get a lemonade, Nash does as well, and Carter gets a coke. We walk to the person who tears the ticket and tells us where to go.

Man:"Theater 15 to the left."

We nod, and walk down the hall. Then we walk through the doors, and go to the top. I sit in the middle so there won't be an argument, then they both try to put their arm around me.