Chapter 20

Nash's P.O.V
*Next day*
I wake up, Madelyn in my arms, sleeping. I smile, she's so beautiful. After a few seconds she opens her eyes, and looks at me.

"It's not nice to stare." She says in her quiet morning voice.

"Sorry I can't help it." I say, running my fingers through my hair, and sitting up.

"Your so stupid." She says playfully pushing me, and giggling.

"Well thank you." I say and stick out my tongue.

She stands up and walks towards my bathroom, fixing her hair.

"So are you alright now?" She questions.

"Yea, thanks again." I say, and she nods, walking out of the room.

Madelyn's P.O.V
I walk downstairs, immediately feeling arms wrap around my legs.

"Madee." Skylynn says, and smiles up at me.

"Hey sky. How did you sleep?" I ask, picking her up.

"Good! I played with the toys until 10, my mom got mad at me cause my bed time was 8." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Oh , well it sounds like you had fun." I say, putting her down, and walking over to where Elizabeth is making breakfast.

"Need any help?" I ask.

"No sweetie, I'm actually finished." She says, putting the rest of the bacon on a plate.

"Madee please pick me up and set me in the chair." Sky says, struggling to climb up the stool.

"Okay." I say.

I pick her up, and set her up on the stool beside me. I hear footsteps, and turn around to see Nash and Hayes.

"Goodmorning boys." Elizabeth says,
A smile on her face.

"Morning mom." Nash and Hayes say in unison.

Nash sits beside me, and grabs my hand in his, squeezing it, and we all begin eating.

"When are y'all going to get married?" Skylynn asks after a few minutes of silence,causing me to nearly choke on my food.

"Were not even dating." Nash says, and I finally recover.

"Yea and were only teenagers." I say.

"You guys act like a couple." Skylynn says, and rolls her eyes continuing to eat.

I laugh at how sassy she is, and finish up my food. I help Elizabeth wash dishes while the boys and Skylynn are watching netflix.

"I know Nash really likes you a lot. He talks about you a lot." Elizabeth tells me, smiling.

I blush and look down.

"Do you like him too?" She asks.

"Yea.. I do." I say, smiling.

"Well you guys should be together. I certainly approve. Your a nice young lady, and beautiful." She responds, a big smile on her face.

"Thank you." I say, and she hugs me. Then we both walk Into the living room.

"I was thinking we could all do something today." Elizabeth announces, causing everyone to look up.

"Like what?" Hayes questions.

"We could all go see a movie, and come back and have a grill out, and bonfire. Also hayes you could invite Madi tonight if you would like." Elizabeth finishes.