Chapter 14

Madelyn's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, scared, but then I realized I was at Nash's and I calmed. I walked down the stairs out of the guest room(Room I was staying in), to see Nash on his phone and Elizabeth making eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast while watching Tv at the same time. They have a TV hanging in their kitchen, which is weird but cool to watch.

Nash:"Hey! Good morning."

He says and smiles. I walk over to him and hug him. He hugs back and I sit down. A few minutes later I hear giggling and turn around to see Hayes carrying Skylynn in the kitchen, and them laughing.

Nash:"Madelyn, after breakfast we need to talk."

He says while his mom lays down the food on the counter, and everyone starts to grab food.

Me:"Okay."

We say prayer as soon as we all have our food, and then eat. Skylynn sits in between me and Nash cause she insisted on sitting beside me.

Skylynn:"I love bacon."

She says and smiles. Me and Nash giggle at her.

Me:"Your adorable Skylynn."

Nash:"Your adorable Skylynn."

He says mocking me in a funny voice.

Me:"I Don't talk like that!"

I say and he laughs.

Nash:"Calm, don't get your panties in a twist, I was kidding."

That causes Skylynn and Hayes to laugh.

Elizabeth:"Now, now. Guys eat, and Nash you behave young man."

She says in a serious tone, and he immediately starts eating, quietly. After were all finished, I offer to help Elizabeth with cleaning the dishes.

Elizabeth:"No it's fine sweetie, go ahead and hang out with Nash."

Me:"Okay."

I smiled and walked upstairs, and knocked on Nash's door.

Nash:"Hayes go away."

Me:"It's not Hayes but okay."

I start to walk away, when I feel a hand on my wrist, and it jerks me towards them.

Nash:"You can stay."

He whispers in my ear. I feel chills all down my spine, and nod. We walk in his room, and take a seat beside each other on his bed.

Nash:"I have some good news."

I smile, excited.

Me:"What!?"

Nash:"I talked to Cameron, Bryant, and my dad of course, and he said it's totally fine with you living with us.

There's a guest bedroom with a small balcony you can stay in.

Me:"oh my gosh, thanks so much Nash."

I say and hug him, he's shocked at first but then hugs me back, and rubs up and down my back.

Nash:"I'm glad I can hang out with you more."

Me:"I'm glad I'll be further away from Carter."

Nash laughs, and plays with my hand. I laugh at how cute he is while he does it. We haven't really been all flirty lately, and it sucks, I feel like were just getting closer, starting to get used to each other more and becoming best friends. It's good to be best friends with someone before you date, it always makes the relationship stronger.