Chapter 19

*3 days later*
Madelyn's P.O.V
I wake up, due to my alarm, and see it's 6:45 am. Perfect. It's Nash's birthday, and I set my alarm so I could wake up earlier and make him pancakes for breakfast, cause it's his favorite breakfast food. After I'm finished I grab three pancakes and put them on a plate then get a cupcake and put a candle in it, lighting the candle, and I poor some milk. I put it all on a tray and walk up the stairs to his room, and once I get in I set the tray down on his side stand, and sit on his legs.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you NASHYYYY, happy birthday to you."

"Good morning to you too, and thanks. You didn't have to do this." He says, in his sexy morning voice.

"But I wanted too." I say smiling.

"Uhm your kind of sitting on my.." He says pointing, and I blush, then immediately get up, and he smirks. I give him his plate and he starts eating, sitting up.

"Well I'm going downstairs, don't forget our flight leaves in two hours." I say before walking out the door, and downstairs.

"Well goodmorning." I say as I walk by Cam and Bryant who are already eating.

"Good morning Madelyn, thanks for breakfast." Bryant says, and Cameron nods, since his mouth is full. I giggle and get myself a plate, and sit down beside them, and begin eating. After I'm finished I wash the dishes, and go pack the rest of my clothes, then get in the shower quickly, and wash my hair and stuff. When I get out I just throw on a thong, black leggings, and a long light blue sweater. I throw on some black combat boots with It and put on some eyeliner and mascara. I brush my hair and teeth, and put on deoterent and perfume. Then pack everything I just used, and check the time, It's an hour before the flight boards, so we should leave in about 15 minutes to get there on time.

"Nash! Are you ready?" I scream, and I see him start running down the stairs with his luggage.

"Yes I am." He says and laughs.

We hug Cameron and Bryant bye, then walk out to the car, putting our luggage in the back. He starts off to the airport, I'm super excited.

"I'm excited."

I say, and he looks over, smiling.

"Me too."

Once we get to the airport we go through security, and everything, then sit down at the waiting area.

"I have all their Christmas presents in my second luggage. And of course your birthday present." I tell Nash.

"You don't need to get me anything." He says, sighing.

"But I did, so shushhh." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Flight 114 to North Carolina now boarding." The speaker says, and everyone at the waiting area stands up, and walks to the exit, showing our passes as we walk out. After we get on the plane, I find our seats. I happily got the window seat.

"Yay window seat." I say, clapping my hands, Nash laughing.

"You get excited over the littlest things." He says

I just laugh, and put in my earbuds, eventually drifting off to sleep.

****3 and a half hours later****

We finally get to Nash's house, and walk in.

"HEY GUYS."

Me and Nash both scream. Everyone coming in, and wrapping us both in a group hug. Then we all walk in the living room, and sit down.

"Happy birthday baby." His mom says, making him roll his eyes.

"Mom I'm 17." He says.

"I know sweetie, I just love you."

"I love you too, mom." He says.

Then everyone else wishes him happy birthday, and we all catch up, soon his mom gets his Christmas presents out and birthday, and I get everyone's our, and hand them out, and they all thank me.

"We got you something as well Madelyn."

She says and hands me a box, I open it to see some sweaters, and a penny board.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you!" I say, smiling.

"Your welcome sweetie." Elizabeth tells me. Nash opens everyone's presents, and smiles and thanks everyone. Skylynn runs to me, and hugs me tight when she's done opening mine.

"Thanks madee. I love your presents." She says, and I smile and hug her back.

"Welcome sky."

"Thanks for everything guys." Nash says, as he stands up, walking upstairs with his luggage. I follow him upstairs with mine, and go into the guest bedroom as he goes into his old room. I lay my stuff down, and check my phone. Texting mahogany, and jack G. After about 10 minutes I hear crying, so I walk out of the room, and towards Nash's room. I open to door, and sure enough there is Nash, sitting on his bed, crying with his phone in his hand. I run over to him, and sit on his lap. I hug him tightly.

"What's wrong?"

"The hate. It's to much right now." He says, looking up at me. His eyes are really red.

"It'll be fine, they are all just heartless people and if they knew the real you, they wouldn't be saying this bull shit." I say, and hug him tighter, rubbing my hand up and down his back.

"They are telling me to k- ki-" he stutters, due to how much he's crying.

"To Kill myself." He blurts it out.

My eyes widen.

"Don't ever listen to them. Your so much stronger and better then this. You know it." I say, wrapping my hand in his, and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know." He says, looking down.

"Nash, I promise it'll be okay." I say, and give a weak smile. I then get up, and start walking out the door.

"No! Don't go." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't go, I need you." He says, quietly.

I sigh, and walk back over to him, laying down beside him, as he lays down, and we cuddle into each other. We watch TV together, but the same thought is slurring in my head.

Did he really say he needs me?

I didn't think about it before, but frankly, I need him too...