Chapter 10

Nash's P.O.V

Ever since she said she wants to be with Carter, I've been lonely, and sad. I liked her a lot. But if she wants to be with Carter, that is her choice. I have been ignoring them both. They probably don't care anyways. I get home from Tez's the next afternoon, and walk in my house.

Me:"I'm home."

I say and Skylynn runs in, and hugs me. I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

Me:"What's up Sky?"

Sky:"Nothing much, me and my horses are playing tea!"

I laugh, and put her down. Hayes walks in a few seconds after.

Hayes:"Hey!"

Me:"Hi."

I sit down at the counter, and eat a banana, while on my phone.

Hayes:"Madelyn and Carter came by last night looking for you."

I immediately jerk my head up.

Me:"What did they want?"

Hayes:"I don't know, just to see if you were okay. Ya know, since you have been ignoring them. Madelyn wants to talk to you and hang out."

He says kind of rudely.

Me:"Oh. Cool."

I say and look down. I need to talk to Madelyn. I've been thinking about it for a while, but have just been to scared. I take out my phone, and text her.

Me:Hey! Want to hang out? Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while. I need to talk to you though.

I then put my phone in my pocket, and head upstairs to the bathroom, I guess I'll take a shower. I grab a towel and clothes and jump in. After about 15 minutes I get out, and dry off, then change into some khaki jeans, and a tie dye t shirt. I check my phone to see a text back from Madelyn.

Madelyn:Sure, what are we doing?

Me:Just going to walk, maybe get something to eat.

Madelyn:Okay, what time will you pick me up?

Me:Around 6:30.

It's now 5 p.m.

Madelyn:okay, see you then.

Madelyn's P.O.V

When Nash texts me, I'm surprised, but happy he's not mad. He needs to talk to me, and I need to talk to him. It's going to be cold tonight.

Don't forget your hoodie.

I kept telling myself.

I look through my closet, and find a long sleeved red shirt, that says hipster in big white letters, and on each sleeve has two white lines, I throw on some light colored blue jeans, and black ugg boots, then a black bow in my natural wavy hair. I put on some mascara, and that's all for tonight. I brush my teeth and put on perfume and deoterent. Then head down the hall. Carter's making himself some popcorn.

Me:"What are you watching?"

Carter turns around, surprised.

Carter:"Just going to watch orange is the new black series. It's fucking hilarious."

I laugh and roll my eyes.

Me:"Okay."

Carter:"Where are you going?"

Me:"Nash wants to hang out, I should be back by 11."

Carter nods, and hugs me. I kiss his cheek, then pull away. I hear a knock on the door, and wave bye to Carter then answer.