Chapter 5

Nash's P.O.V

When we arrive at my house, we head inside, to see all the boys fighting over the controllers for the play station 4. We have 4 controllers but they are all fighting over them.

Me:"YO GUYS CALM."

I say and everyone looks to see me and Madelyn.

Jack J:"Where the fuck have you been and you brought Madelyn?! Did she get in trouble with Carter for coming?"

Me:"No, she just needed to get away."

Cameron:"What happened?"

Madelyn sighs and looks down. She squeezes my hand tighter, I take it as she doesn't want to talk about it.

Me:"I don't think she wants to talk about it."

Everyone nods.

Me:"Do you want to go in my room?"

I ask her quietly, even if the boys are all talking again.

Madelyn:"Sure."

I lead her up the stairs to my room, when we get inside I close the door and she sits on my bed.

Madelyn:"Sorry. I just don't feel like talking about it. It reminds me so much of-"

She stops herself.

Me:"Of what?"

Madelyn:"If I tell you something, please promise you won't tell anyone."

She says barely above a whisper.

Me:"Of course I won't. You can trust me."

She takes a deep breath, and I sit beside her.

Madelyn:" Well when I was young, my mother died of leukemia, I had a baby brother who was only one. My father was okay for a year, no troubles at all, I think he would cry in his room pretty much every day. But a few years later he started doing drugs, abusing me, when I was 13.. He ra- ra- raped me."

She says stuttering...

Madelyn:"That was two years ago, and when I was 14 I had to get a job to support myself and my little brother Jonah. I wished everyday my mom was still here. I miss her more and more everyday. My life has never been good. In fact it still isn't, I miss my little brother so much. He's over 6 hours away from me, I have no idea where he's at, since I was taken away. My dad doesn't know how to take care of kids anymore, and he couldn't have been happier to give me away. Just for the money."

She finishes and is full out crying. My heart honestly just broke, she's such a beautiful girl, with a horrible past. I grab her and wrap her in my arms. Rubbing up and down her arm.

Me:"It's okay. I promise you will be okay now. It'll all get better."

At that moment, I honestly knew I had to make sure it does get better for her... She deserves so much better then what she has.

Madelyn:"Thanks."

She says quietly.

Me:"Of course beautiful."

I softly kiss her head, and lay my head on hers, soon her breathing slows and I hear snores. I lay down with her, and fall asleep.

Taylor's P.O.V

It's around 10 p.m. Now, Nash and Madelyn have been upstairs in his bedroom for a while. I automatically get curious on what's going on.

Me:"Yo, who wants to go upstairs with me to see what's up with Madelyn and Nash?"