When you comfort Him

Your Pov

Watching Luka and his band play never fails to amaze me. They always look so cool and immaculate even in their casual wear.

Their harmony and melody are all in sync. No wonder Kitty Section is such a hit.

Luka gracefully strums his guitar, following suit was Julekas bass, Ivan's drum, and Adriens electric piano.

It's nice to see them all band together again. Although Adrien is just a guest member, everyone thinks that he'll be a perfect member and a great pianist for the team.

But from what I've heard, the reason that Adrien isn't a permanent member of the team was because of his father.

I sat beside Marinette and Alya, who were both watching in awe. I could practically see hearts in Marinettes eyes as she watches Adrien play. She's so in love.

Alya was recording their practice play for her blog. In a way, she's also helping Kitty Section grow by posting and collaborating with them.

My gaze suddenly met Lukas, his eyes were shining and passionate. Blush soared my cheeks as I see him pass me a small wink.

I looked away from him, my cheeks flourishing a red hue. I feel Alya nudge me on the side.

"Ooh look look your boyfriends all hot and sweaty. He looks like a K-pop idol." Alya squeaks at me. I looked at her wide eyed, like a deer caught in headlights.

"I-i.. what?" I scoffed.

"Pssshh! As if! He looks like a... Like a.." I bit my bottom lip as I look at Lukas shining face.

"A prince?" Marinette chimed in, her voice a bit playful and giddy. I laughed at her adorable antics and slaps her on the shoulder.

"No! He looks like a gremlin!" I sneered, knowing full well that what I said is a total lie.

"Uhuuuh."

Alya and Marinette looks at me with those looks that tells me they're not buying anything I say.

I heaved out an awkward laugh and decided to just enjoy watching my boyfriend practice with his team.

Everything seemed to look perfect, but then-

Snap!

Luka suddenly stopped playing. He was holding his guitars like lis life depends on it.

It kinda does actually. I mean, music is his whole life right?

"What happened?" Ivan asked.

Ivan is large and bulky with gray eyes. His hair is short and black, except for a tuft of long, dyed blond hair above his forehead.

He wears a black t-shirt with a white design of two crossing bones printed on the chest. He also wears black slacks with large belt loops and large pockets, along with white socks and khaki-colored work boots.

His question was answered with silence. It seems like Luka can't utter anything right now so I decided to check it out myself.

"Luka?" I called out to him. He looked at me with a pouty look on his face, it's as if he was about to cry. Luka then eyes his guitar, and when I saw what the problem was I almost had a giggle fit.

He broke his guitar string.

"My poor baby." I giggled, trying hard not to wheeze out loud. I tip-toed and gave a kiss to his soft, now red cheeks.

How did he turn from hot to childish in just a matter of seconds?

"I've had this first for years now. I don't want to replace it." Luka sniffles. I look at him with a confused look.

Replace? Really? It's just a broken string.

"Luka, you do know you can just change the string... Right?"

He looks at me, his teal eyes held the sadness of a child. My small giggles turned into full blown guffaws that got almost everyone on decks attention.

"I'll help you fix your guitar." I offered. He looks at he in disbelief.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Let's go out and buy some strings first."

-

Tis a short I knoooooow ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ