Note/Characters:

~Started: March 15, 2021~

~Finished: September 22, 2021~

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's amazing! Just a few quick things I would like to say before we get into it! 

1. This is completely a work of fiction and the characters can be revolved and used in different aspects which DO NO match in any way with real life.  THIS IS IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.

2. Characters can be used in both positive and negative so no hate please.

3. This story will include boy x boy and if you're uncomfortable then do not read, just skip.

4. No homophobia, transphobia, racism or any sort of hate will be tolerated. Please don't read it if you don't like it.

5. I would love to read your comments and would gladly accept any suggestions and advises so feel free!

The pictures used in the story are not owned by me, they belong to their rightful owner. 

Characters:

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
Other characters might be included according to the flow of the story :)

[🍒] on the chapter name is for VMin and [🌻] is for Sope. The book is about NamJin so the chapters which will include these ships ONLY and no NamJin (or will focus mainly on those ships), I will put those emojis on the title. 

The chapter names with the Roman numbers as title are important chapters for the plots. Example: 5. V

That's it! If there are anything important, I will include them in the chapters! Hope you like it!