46. Award Show of the Year

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third person point of view:

'Award Show of the Year' in three days. 

"Yoongi, I haven't slept in two days, I want to wrap myself up in bubble wrap and ship me to Australia and come back after it ends."

"Please don't come back. I've had enough of you."

"Rude."

'Award Show of the Year' in two days. 

"The rehearsal got over, I'm eating, I'm back home, home is so peaceful, I don't want to get out, isn't it lovely? All alone? Hobi? You there?"

"Namjoon I will personally send you to Antarctica if you CALL ME UP AT THREE A.M. AND YELL ISN'T IT LOVELY IN THAT TUNE EVER AGAIN, SHUT THE FUCK AND SLEEP."

"Foine."

'Award Show of the Year' in a days. 

"I can't believe I'm having to do this, it's tomorrow Yoongi, IT'S TOMORROW!"

"At this point I don't know if you're happy or sad so I'll just say, okay."

'Award Show of the Year' day. 

Award show of the year   @ASotY
Actor Kim Seokjin @ KSJin on the 'Award Show of the Year' making his arrival known as the Worldwide Handsome. How are the Jinnies' feeling? Stay tuned for more updates! #ASotY

 How are the Jinnies' feeling? Stay tuned for more updates! #ASotY

3M Likes 1M Retweets 989K Comments

After the greetings, talking to the fans, the reporters, media, the photos clicked, the event was starting. For Seokjin, when he sat down in between the celebrities he once dreamt of meeting, everyone wanting his pictures and autographs, the hidden little Jinnie out of Mr. Kim Seokjin, the worldwide handsome Jin was coming out. He sat down with his legs crossed, his eyes fixed on the stage. Then, no RM or anyone had the power to ruin this show, the most prestigious show, the show everyone waits for throughout the year for him. 

Award show of the Year   @ASotY
Moonchildren! How are we feeling this!! We stan. @RapMonster RM rocking it on the stage with the song 'Trivia: Love'. Stay tuned for upcoming news at the #ASotY

 Stay tuned for upcoming news at the #ASotY