7. You make me feel stuff

(Warning: Mature Language)

Seokjin's point of view:

Namjoon was a gentleman, more of a person who was mature, organized, knew what he was doing and somehow knew how to do the right stuff at the right time. He was a dream guy for a person. They date, the way he kissed me, then he came and hugged me from the back, all of it, he just knows how to do it and how to do it well and it's overwhelmingly good, just way to good to be true simultaneously. 

"Your hair smells good." He suddenly said as his breath tickled my neck making me softly giggle, "Thank you, it's the new shampoo I bought." I said as I served the stew in the container on the table, "Now see, before you make any judgments about my cooking, I would like to say this is my first time making a dish like this, and-" I stopped as he took a bowl and sat down in front of me looking up with big eyes, "What?" I asked as he lifted the bowl up, "Just give me, it smells amazing and I'm hungryyy~" I smiled as I served it for him and  little for me, and kept the rest for Tae. He likes to have what I make but I don't know when he'll be back or will it be anytime soon so I waited for it to cool down so that I could put it in the refrigerator.

"Mhmmmm, it's so gooooood-!!!" He said taking one more spoon and looking up at me, an automatic wide smile appeared on my face as I giggled because being complimented on something I wanted to do made me happy, but when he does it, it's butterflies! "Thank you hehehehhe!" I said blushing and giggling. He finished his in no time and kept saying words of complimented making me feel...stuff. "You're so good, why ain't you a chef...or...or you should be a head chef!" I washed the utensils as he leaned against the counter, "Stob it!! You're making me blush!"

We went and sat down in my room as I went leaning against the wall looking out of the window, "How long have you been a teacher?" He asked sitting on the chair, "You can sit on the bed." I said as he did something with his fingers as sat towards the edge. There was something I wanted to talk about, talk about...er...yesterday, the kiss, what were we? I knew things were going fast but, I...needed a...something I suppose?

"Four years..." I said looking at him, "That's...nice." He said pulling his legs close to his chest and sitting a bit more comfortably. "Do you like doing what you do?" He asked again as I nodded, "i do like it, it's sort of the place which...not comforts but distracts me from other stuff going on,...and is kind of a thing to look forward to in the monotonous constant life." I said raising my shoulders up and down. "What do you usually do?" He asked as if he was trying to get to somewhere. "Well...not much really. It's mostly school, trying different recipes, watch stuff, go out and look around the city, and hang out with Hobi, also look after his shop sometimes, that's pretty much it." I replied casually. "What happened to your brother's school?" There it is.

I sighed and stayed quiet for a while, he didn't push it, after a long pause, I let out another deep breath, "Nothing much, just had to...meet the principal...for...obligatory purposes." I said in the most defined brief way I could, then continues again, "He...has been skipping classes." Namjoon nodded and didn't speak up, "It's the fourth time in one and half months, says he might have to suspend him if this happens again." I said sighing deeply. Namjoon moved towards me, holding my hand, "It's okay Seokjin, his mind is maybe not in the right place, let him handle himself, he knows you are there for him, it's going to be okay..." He said rubbing my fingers softly. I turned to look at him nodding, "Thank you..." he just gave a smile back.

"Tell me about you." I said as we were sitting close now. "What about me?' He asked kind of with a small  laugh. "Well, what do you like, how do you spend time etc...etc...?" He put his palm near his chin as in thinking before he spoke out, "For me it's like a lot of things but not really much, you know, everything including song writing, working on it, selections, recording, shooting, albums and then the free time I have, it mostly includes working out, sleeping or eating, practicing, other than that, the break time, which I am in now, well, I am spending it with you!" He said looking at me as I had an impressed but 'whoa-that's-A-LOT!' expression, "Well...that IS a lot." He just laughed, "Yeah, I suppose." I continues, "But what do you like to do other than these?"

"I like to read, and I love sea creatures, crabs, I love visiting the aquarium, and art exhibitions and museums." I just looked at him, it sounds so much like him but so different. "You're...you're really different." I finally managed out, "I am?" I nodded, "Not in a bad way, it's like you know what you want, you know what you're speaking, what step you're taking every time and-" I stopped, "And?" he questioned.

"-and...it's easy to talk to you. I- I've never really felt this way, but you make it all so simple. I know it's all like we just met two days ago, and all those don't hurry stuff, but I don't know why I'm saying this, it's just blurting out. You make me not want to control myself and be all 'Mr. Kim Seokjin' all sophisticated and doing things right and gracefully, you make me wanna be myself, because- you take up the role I've been playing." I stopped covering my mouth, "I'm sorry never mind, I talk too much."

He leaned closer placing a soft kiss on my lips, "I like it." 

(might update two in one dayyyy!! hope you like it!! stay safe and take care! -sydREnzo)