X. Chlorine

(Warning: Mature Language)

Namjoon's point of view:

The end of the ten months. Looking at all of the people who love me, singing along, rapping with me, the last concert, it was different, you can't describe feelings like those. When you see the people cry because of how overwhelmingly happy they are, of how deep they are feeling what you are seeing, of being together, that's the beauty of being Rap Monster for me. 

"Sir, we are leaving in ten, the flight's in an hour." I nodded as a response as I went inside my hotel room. Back to Seoul in a while, after ten months. Damn. I sighed as I saw everything which was already packed, I quickly changed, checked around, standing in front of the glass window and looking at the city, the city which added up to the memories to carry on, it was rather a beautiful series of ten months with beautiful memories, different in each place, but summed up to one word, beautiful. 

I opened twitter to see around for a while before we got on the flight.

@ Twitter#1:
RM's end of tour: Persona. Amazing album, amazing concerts. Fly safe, RM!
#FlySafeRM #Persona 

@Twitter#2:#WeLoveYouRM #FlySafeRM WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

@Twitter#2:
#WeLoveYouRM #FlySafeRM WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

@Twitter#3:
daddy <3 #WeLoveYouRM

@Twitter#4:
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, OH MY GOD, I WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH, TAKE CARE AND FLY SAFE NAMJOON!! IT WAS AMAZING, THANK YOU! #WeLoveYouRM

@Twitter#5:
YAS KING! #WeLoveYouRM

@Twitter#6:
love it how everytime a new album comes and i go, yass that's my favorite! lots of love, namjoon, fly safe baby <3 #WeLoveYouRM #Persona

@Twitter#7:
#WeLoveYouRM is trending worldwide! YAS YAS #Persona 

Hobi...
calling...

I frowned picking up immediately, he never called without texting first or something, and somehow him calling suddenly seemed very off.

"Hobi?"

"Yah, Namjoon-ah, fly safe bro." His voice seemed dull, he would have yelled it otherwise.

"Ah, thank you Hobi, is this why you called? A-are you okay?" I asked wanting to make sure before I got on the flight.

"Yeah, I'm okay, and yeah that's why I called. Let's meet up once you're back. See ya!" 

I smiled, "Yeah absolutely, I'll text when I'm back, see ya." 

He definitely wanted to say something, but I let it slide. I had carried a book with me, because I wanted to finish reading it way back, couldn't get the time. But somehow even when I never get distracted while reading, staring at the clouds drifted me off. Same city, same house, how am I going to go on without him or without thinking of him? It got a big easier with me being away, but...am I seriously going to go back, meet up with his best friend and pretend he doesn't exist? Or is it going to be like we normalize stuff and settle for friends? I've moved on from him, a bit, kind of, it isn't like everything reminds me of him anymore like it used to, yeah, it's going to be fine.