82. Make it up

(Warning: Mature Language)

Namjoon's point of view:

Listen to your heart, my ass. My heart wouldn't fucking listen to me cause I'm still fucking blocked. 

Seokjinnie 🤍 my pretty baby 💕

Namjoon
Jinnie (Not delivered)
wtf can you please unblock me (Not delivered)
what a cold heart (Not delivered)
ive been blocked for almost more than a week now (Not delivered)
you havent been talking to be for more than that (Not delivered)
💔💔 (Not delivered)
do they give you notifs that a blocked person is trying to text you? (Not delivered)
this calls for drastic measures (Not delivered)
just hoping you wouldnt block him too (Not delivered)
well that wont be any of my problem (Not delivered)
alright. (Not delivered)

I jumped up from the couch, I just hope Hobi and Yoongi hyung aren't doing something I wouldn't wanna see right now. I got inside my car, good plan Namjoon. 

Hobi opened the door with a smile, alright did not interrupt something, I got inside pushing the door closed. 

"So what did you fuck up now?" Hobi said turning around, crossing his arms and leaning against the nearby wall.

"Not really, not this time, but I need your phone." I said, my eyes shining.

"Bitch what the fuck are you about to do?" he said, still pulling out his phone from his pocket and handing it to me.

"Alright so if Jin blocks you, not my fault." I said running upstairs before he could snatch the phone away from my hand. Their home were half mine so he didn't bother chasing me and went back, good for me. 

Good luck Namjoon.

I searched through his chat to find him, nice. 

Jinnie hyungie 🥺🥰💖

Hobi
heyyyyyyyyy

Jinnie hyungie 🥺🥰💖
did you fucking keysmash on the ys? 

Hobi
no i miss you
a lot
a fucking lot 

Jinnie hyungie 🥺🥰💖
sometimes i wanna fucking kill you.

Hobi
what-

Jinnie hyungie 🥺🥰💖
get off his phone.

Hobi
how the fuck-
hey-
HEY-
WHY IS YOU NOT REPLYING
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME
AT LEAST SEEE
hold the fuck up-

I jolted up from the chair I was sitting on to check my own phone hoping to see what I was expecting, and on the sight of that, I threw Hobi's phone on the bed, wow if it broke, he's break my bones but doesn't matter now that Jin unblocked me.

Fucking text him Namjoon stupid. 

Right. Yes.

Seokjinnie 🤍 my pretty baby 💕

Namjoon
heyyyy
heyyyyyyyyy
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Seokjinnie 🤍 my pretty baby 💕
tf