60. In three days [🍒]

(Warning: Mature Language)

Namjoon's point of view:

I was on my couch, some music on the radio kept playing and I was almost dozing off and about to fall off when the loud noise of my phone ringing woke me up, I sighed, of course, Hobi. 

Hobi...
calling...

"Yeah, hi-" I said sitting up, yawning. 

"OKAY NAMJOON, GO GET SOME BANNERS AND LIGHTS AND I HAVE TEXTED YOU THE WHOLE LIST, GO FAST AND BE AT MY PLACE IN THIRTY MINUTES PLEASE!!" Hobi yelled from the other side like his life depended on it. 

"I- w-what?"

"OKAY NAMJOON, I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN, JIN HYUNG ASKED ME TO GET THOSE YESTERDAY BUT I FORGOT AND HE'S GOING TO BE HERE IN FORTY MINUTES SO I NEED YOU HERE WITH EVERYTHING BY THIRTY, IT'S FOR TAE AND JIMIN'S TENTH ANNIVERSARY AND WE ARE GATHERING THE STUFF TODAY AND WILL START THE DECORATION FROM TOMORROW!" He yelled again, my mind working again. 

"What the fuck- fine, I'll-"

"GO RIGHT NOW!"

"FINE!" I said as I grabbed my car keys and locked the door behind me, his voice got me rushing, how the heck does he forget? You know what, never mind, I don't think I want to know the answer. I checked my phone for the list, okay lights, balloons, banners, confetti? Foil, candles, okay I can't remember all of it, I'll just read it out then. 

There was this place I knew which had the best items plus they did the decorations themselves if you ordered them to, but we, well it was they now it seems like it's a we, doing the whole thing together, let's just get the stuff and be there, SHIT I HAVE TO BE THERE IN TWENTY. I quickly grabbed the stuff and put it up on the passenger's seat before driving up to Hobi's house, letting out a deep sigh when  I saw there was no other car parked other Yoongi's. That is, only is Seokjin did not arrive with him, then that's messed. I rang the bell which swung almost immediately as he almost snatched the bag from my house and threw it inside the living room before pulling me inside, "Where you waiting juts by the door or something?" I asked as he nodded, "Duh?" 

Yoongi hyung was laughing in the living room, "Okay so listen to the plan Joon, we are going to throw them both a surprise party before Tae has something special planned for the both of them and my job is to keep Jimin from doing anything for Tae too and keep him busy in work for that." 

I nodded, "Your job would be keeping Tae from finding out about OUR secret party for them, alright? Wait no Jungkook can do that, Jin hyung and Joon can be for the food, won't that be better?" Yoongi said looking at Hobi, "Yeah, yeah cool then!" He said as he heard the bell ring and ran to open the door, I could Seokjin speaking from inside the living room as I took a seat, "I DON'T GET THESE PEOPLE, I SAID I DO NOT WANT THE EXTRA, HE WAS FORCEFULLY GIVING ME THE EXTRAS AND CHARGING ME FOR IT, SO I SAID I DON'T WANT THE WHOLE THING ITSELF BUT HE SAID WE CAN'T CANCEL WHEN IT WAS STILL  ON MY CART SO I LEFT THE WHOLE BAG AND DID NOT BUY ANYTHING AND WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE WHEN HE APOLOGISED AND GAVE IT TO ME LIKE I WANTED THE ITEMS. PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO UNDERSTAND IN SWEET WORDS THESE DAYS. AND I STILL DON'T HAVE PICKLE!! Hey-" 

He was speaking in a continuous tone when he stopped after seeing me sitting, still in that white t shirt, Hobi with his arm around him, "It's okay hyung, last day Yoongs went to buy something and there was a mug free with it, so he said he wanted the green one with a kitten on it but they gave him a yellow one with nothing and the handle broken and he hasn't stopped sulking." Hobi said as Yoongi jumped to put his palm on his to stop him from speaking, flustered.