65. (Tour pt.2) [🍒]

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third person point of view: (Another chapter on side couple and JK!)

Jungkook had been booked with shootings, he had been rising in his position, his demand increasing more. He was very dedicated to his job and that was the main reason he flourished so much, whatever he did, he did with good heart and good intentions. 

Jungkook   @JjKoo
A glimpse to the newest shoot! 📷

Jungkook   @JjKooA glimpse to the newest shoot! 📷

500K Likes     100K Retweets     75.9K Comments

tae   @V
bestie be looking fine as wine 

Park Jimin   @parkj
this is amazing jungkoo! you look very good! 

While the couple had decided to go on a pre-wedding vacation more specifically because Jimin wanted to go around and reply 'Yes! This is my fiancé!' and show off Tae when people would notice his ring and ask him, 'Aww, you're engaged?' and Tae was very much into the idea but he also really liked the concept of lazing around in the house and just spend time with Jimin. 

Park Jimin   @parkj
he looks so hot in glasses and the tour is just starting~

Park Jimin   @parkjhe looks so hot in glasses and the tour is just starting~

453K Likes    70K Retweets    58.5K Comments

The last time Tae and Jimin had gone on a holiday was three years back and Jimin often pulled it out during arguments and Tae would be out of words to back himself up so now Tae had a proud smile on his smile that now he could fight back. But all the time, he also had his hands on Jimin's waist cause he liked to hold him and tell people the hottie in front is taken, by him.