1. Prettiest flower

(Warning: Mature Language.
I will make both the characters meet and start the main story without much delay cause we want them togetherrrrr!)

Seokjin's point of view:

I hurriedly got out of bed settling the room, being a teacher was rough, and rougher being the guardian, both at once was a blunder. But it was cool for me as it took up most of my time. I got into the apron and started making breakfast for me and my younger brother who had to leave for college and I had to leave for work. I finished making the breakfast as I laid the tablel and served it, finishing my own meal while getting ready, I grabbed the keys and knocked on my sleepy brother's door, "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!! I'm leaving so don't be late, breakfast's ready and served, I've ironed your clothes, WAKE UP AND GET READY!! Bye- I love you!" I heard him reply in his sleepy hoarse voice, "Bryee hyungh, lobh you thooo~" I smiled as I banged closed the door and rushed towards the bus stand. Teachers can't be late, what will the students learn then???

I got up in my daily regular bus, I smiled as I found another one of the passengers who is always there and gets down in the stoppage before mine. I sat at the window seat as my phone started vibrating...

Hobi calling...

I picked up and put it between my ear and my shoulder as I opened and started to search for my water bottle from the bag, "Good morning Hobi..." I said without any proper intonation in my voice, but his came out in the usual happy and bubbly way as loud as it made me almost drop the phone, "Yeah I remember tonight, I always do, when do you have to remind me?" I said finally settling down, he replied from the other side, "That's right, that's right but still, you have a lot in your head already!" I smiled, "It's okay Hobi, I'll be there, you pay attention to what you have to!" He replied cheerfully again before hanging up. He had another side other than being the 'Spring Day flower shop owner', a part no one was supposed to know other than me and it was what he called for, so that I took care of his shop in the evening time.

He had been my best friend since my college days and that's when I pushed him into this and he made me take up the job after college. I liked being the school teacher, I can't afford to go away from here leaving Tae alone. He would be awfully lonely, as in he already got much quieter after mom left and dad started being abusive, now that I am the only family he has, I can't leave him. Ever.

I got down at my stoppage as I walked the rest of the distance to school, greeting everyone in the way. I was an literature teacher, and I liked the way students just passed and greeted me with, "Good morning Mr. Kim!" As I gave them a bright smile back. They had the power to brighten up anyone's days with being how innocent and joyful they were. 

School never tired me out, because I liked to do it, and it wasn't a long day either, and it paid me enough to take care of me and Tae and the essential stuff and day to day necessities, the others we got form what are parents had left us. We were never a wholesome family, and that's what something I've been wanting since my childhood. A nice person who would love me, and a nice partner to be with, a simple person, not much complications. Just us.

I sighed as I arrived at Hobi's shop after settling everything as I pushed opened the door to find him sitting there tapping his foot and arms crossed listening to something, "Ah! Jin hyung you're a life saver, you're amazing, I don't know what I'd do without you, my treat tomorrow dinner for this!!" He said hugging me as he started to put on his shoes to get ready to leave, "You don't have to Hobi, but do you think it's necessary to keep the shop open now? It's evening and I don't think people will come at this time?" Hobi just made a signal saying just-wait-and-watch before leaving and handing me the keys. 

I don't know to love it or to hate it that he made me stay that day.

There were customers who arrived between the time span of an hour and in total there were an amount which would actually make up for the stay. I took out my phone and opened the series I was watching and resumed it, 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' not gonna lie, I was trying to learn English from it. But it sometimes ended like the 'je m'appelle' to 'li pu pu' thing but I liked trying anyways. i hadn't noticed when it passed hours and this was the only shop open around the street along with some restaurants and bars and I was left alone in the cold night. This time kind of scared because of the drunk people who came in with stupid stuff as the door didn't have a lock other than the ultimate shutter which I couldn't pull until Hobi arrived.

I checked the clock, he was being late today, than he is during most of the days, hopefully he arrives soon. I didn't want to go back to watching as I stretched my neck to look at the door when I spotted a man walking towards the door, weird...must be another drunk man or something, no one buys flowers around this time. I heard the door being pushed opened and I realized that he was not any drunk man and he did come for the flowers.

"It's kind of not the time people buy flowers but welcome, what can I help you with?" I asked with a smile. He looked up at me with a smile too, shit. He had these dimples when he smiled and it was so cute, he was wearing glasses and had his hair settled in way I haven't seen anyone else doing it in a while and damn he looked good as heck. "Hey...yes I know it is but I was looking for some flowers for my vase, it's been lying empty for days and would curse me if I don't return with a friend for him now..." he said holding the smile as I chuckled, "Sure, what would you like? We have different combinations and even singles and I can make the way you would want-" He cut me off with his sentence.

"Nevermind, I found the prettiest one already." he said kind of dryly but had a cheeky smile.

"Huh? Oh that's great! Which one is it?" I asked looking at the flowers when I felt him staring at me. His palm made a 'v' under my face as he flashed his smile again, "Here, the prettiest flower." 

I was left speechless for a while as I felt my face heating up, and soon I hid my face in my palms, embarrassed but I...didn't hate it. "C'mon!" I finally said as the deep smile wouldn't leave my face. He was smiling a smile of satisfaction at me and when I finally calmed down, he extended his hand, "Namjoon." He said.

Wait Namjoon...oh my God, how did I not notice, this was Kim Namjoon!!! The rapper rocking the music industry at the moment.

I casually took his hand and smiled, "Seokjin." 

"That's a beautiful name." 

"Oh thank you..."

I didn't feel like mentioning about him being 'The Kim Namjoon' at all, not then, not when he walked me home, and not when he gave me his jacket when I was shivering, neither when we waved bye after I reached home, and neither could I stop thinking about him after I landed on my bed. He wasn't the 'Rap Monster' with me that night, he was a person, just Kim Namjoon, a person who talked and hung out with another person, was it that difficult?

But finally falling asleep with his smile flashing up out of nowhere and his cheeky dialogue WAS difficult.

(hey so that would be the first chapter and I put NamJin interaction cause I didn't want to delaayyyyy, hope you like it! do let me know your thoughts in the comments, I would love to know different opinions! stay safe and take care!! -sydREnzo)