52. Singularity pt.2

(Warning: Mature Language)

Seokjin's point of view:

I woke up to almost a thousand of messages and almost 45+ missed calls from Hobi, Yoongi, Jimin and Tae. Frowning, I checked my messages, oh. It's about the post, hold up, did I post it? Well seems like I did. Twitter was filled. 

WHAT THE FUCK KIM NAMJOON.

RM @RapMonster
if we are talking @KSJin <3

That was a picture Hobi took, we were just walking around at night laughing at some silly jokes, I remember we had gone out that night out of the blue,  I had work the other day which I skipped, we both look so happy, his smile remained the same, ...

That was a picture Hobi took, we were just walking around at night laughing at some silly jokes, I remember we had gone out that night out of the blue,  I had work the other day which I skipped, we both look so happy, his smile remained the same, his arm around my shoulder...

DOES NOT MATTER, WEAK MOMENT, HE IS ANNOYING, I HATE HIM.

Both of our posts were almost the only thing people were talking about, making different assumptions, their own fucked up stories. I quietly started to read the messages, not really in the mood to reply to any. I know they are going to make a big deal out of it but I will sit back and watch, when Namjoon replied, I know I got under his veins. If he would have ignored then it might have not had worked as well as I planned it to. He's honestly so annoying. 

Entertainment News    @EWorldnews
Actor Kim Seokjin and Music Artist RM aka Kim Namjoon share pictures from their past together rising question among the locals. Is it related to their open hate towards each other? Were they friends before? Did they date and break up causing to their disagreement? What had happened between them? Click the link below to read the whole article!
http://www.newsofecsoidnvprwi0v.com//

com//

I rolled my eyes at the whole post and assumptions. It was annoying, maybe even more than he himself was, but the whole  idea didn't piss me off, it was just plain annoying.

Kim Seokjin    @KSJin
"Dating" 😂 I'm sorry working with him is annoying enough, wouldn't surviving "dating" him.