84. LXXXIV

(Warning: Mature Language)

Seokjin's point of view:

What a sweet day to wake up in the morning and sit here getting updates from your bitches. Have to admit that Jimin and Yoongi are masterminds. I had no idea this would be this good. Plus the good ass laugh we had. 

Hobi and Tae weren't even supposed to be in it but they got pulled in because the other two wanted to pull them in. I kind of feel bad for them, but it's just kind of. Otherwise it's plain funny and I'm enjoying it. 

In between the last days of shoot of my upcoming movie, it was a good break. Man I am nervous sometimes when I think of it. 

The days were going by waking up early and at shooting all day, coming home back late and sometimes falling asleep without even taking a shower. But at least the max to max was that I was satisfied with my work, which if not often irritated the soul out of me. 

Just the last days till they gave me the permission to reveal the release date. 

I was snapped out of my thought with my phone ringing. Of course.

Namjoon ☘🖤...
calling...

I smirked before letting it ring a few more times and picked it up, "Hey~" I said, my voice kind of sounding busy but flirty at the same time. Heck I was sitting on a chair sipping my morning coffee pretending to be busy. 

"Are you busy? Should I call later?" he asked in his usual responsible voice. 

"No it's alright, what's up?" I replied casually. 

"Are you free tonight? Wanna go out?" He asked in a small voice. I wonder why. 

"Oh, when?" Why the fuck would you take out a guy who was in love with you and did not even have the guts to ask if it was a date or not. I sometimes am a fucking coward and that is what got me here right now, I breathed out heavily, "As what?" I added. 

There was a pause, "Not as friends." He replied which seemed after a lot of thinking, "Around seven?" 

"Sure." Let it be known that you have not still answered the proper answer to my question and hence I am going to be bitter about it but still go out with you because I am nice. 

Kim Seokjin    @KSJin
nice day to go out 🤍

Kim Seokjin    @KSJinnice day to go out 🤍

1.3M Likes      642K Retweets      340K Comments

Punctuality is sexy and he did arrive on time, calling me when he parked in the side lane because well if media spotted us, it would be fucked up. I am kind of surprised as they did not make a big fucking deal out of it yet. They did spot me leaving his house a few weeks ago but it got slid out and I am glad. 

I put on a white mask to go with my outfit and made my way to the car quietly not getting noticed and getting in. 

He was sitting there smiling at me, the face hidden inside the mask but his eyes made me realize how big it was.