90. Earth to the Moon.

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third Person point of view:

NAMJIN IS REAL!!! 💓   @LeaderOfMoonchildren

NamJin is live!! Everybody join! They said Announcement Live! I am so excited fuck, is it why I think it is?? 

1.2K Likes    500 Retweets      178 Comments 

"Ahh hello everyone, everyone who joined!" Seokjin greeted cheerfully as millions of people sat curious as to what the important announcement was.

"Welcome everyone!" Namjoon said, as he walked in and sat down beside Seokjin. 

"So well I would like to start by, well of course regarding to the questions about the award show..." he laughed at the look Namjoon gave him before continuing. 

"Firstly I would say, well yes it is true, unfortunately, I do like him." 

Namjoon gasped out loudly, "Please, I have no desire to like you either, that is straight up offensive, what do you mean unfortunately?" making Seokjin laugh at him again. 

"Aw Namjoonie, look at you..." he grinned as he got closer to him, pecking his cheek, and looking back at the camera, "The above statement was a lie, cause neither do I consider it unfortunately and neither do I "like" him. Must sound cheesy and all, but I am very much in love with this man here. And-" his face took the serious turn, "All of the events in the show, was planned by me, Namjoon did not have any idea, and all of it was true."

"There it is!"

"I said it."

"We...are together!"

"Yes we are!"

"Yep!"

"Say something else too, the fuck is up with you?"

"I am sorry, yes, I love him, I've loved him for long, he's mine, I see your thirsty comments, stay aware, I have my eyes on you and this man-" he pulled Seokjin closer (yes Seokjin was laughing), "He's m-i-n-e."

"And this big baby is mine."

"Forever yours."

"Cheesy bastard."

"Who started it?!"