21. Lunch

(Warning: Mature language)

Namjoon's point of view:

I sighed as I went out to a coffee shop, Seokjin and my relationship has been steadily growing, and it has been almost a week, I have seven more weeks to be with him. In seven weeks, I will leave for my tour, the release of the album, everything was coming fast in a good ass speed, it did scare me but I am excited about my tour as well, but also about Seokjin's reaction and our relationship now. Long distance isn't something which always works out, and not everyone can make it, we can try...can't we? 

I ordered a plain coffee and just sat down near the window in one booth, it was kind of blank at the point when I stared out at the road, and pulled out a pen to scribble down on a piece of paper of a note pad, sometimes these kind of scenarios give us the best ideas. I ordered one more cup of coffee because I didn't feel like moving, and also, I had to mentally plan on how to approach Jin. A  beep of notification on my phone broke my attention from the road as I looked at it to check my messages.

Seokjinnie

Seokjinnie 
You must be busy, I'm having an off period
I miss you
It's too fast to miss you, but I do
By the way, look at this
The school garden!!

Seokjinnie You must be busy, I'm having an off periodI miss youIt's too fast to miss you, but I doBy the way, look at thisThe school garden!!

Namjoon
aaah, my prettiest flower is all i can see

Seokjinnie
You make me blosh
Khekhekhekhe
I'm meeting you at lunch? Tae'll be there too!

Namjoon
yes absolutely
i also have something to talk to you about

Seokjinnie
Yeah right! Sure thing, see you

Namjoonie
🧡

Seokjinnie
💕

This will just get worse, I hate it, I want to go deeper with him, explore his life and open myself up to him so that he can know me like I want him to, he can know Kim Namjoon, I don't want him to get stuck between RM too, and this thought scares me, but I have to tell him, somehow, and this won't end well,..should I ask for help...? Maybe...maybe Hoseok?? 

I quickly pulled out my phone and searched for his number, there.

Hoseok

Namjoon
hey, this is Namjoon!
delivered 12:58

It was almost lunch time, one and half more hours and there, I don't have have much time, neither do I, this is fucked up, please don't fuck this up Namjoon.

Hoseok
AHH!! NAMJOON-SSI!! HELLO!
what made you come here my guy?

Ain't he such a sweet guy? He can make a person so close so fast.