A/N

Hello my lovely readers! Thank you so much for 1K+ views on the story! I will be continuing from the next part after a little break. 

The main side ships of the story are
-sope
-vmin
But I might include other ships from the past as well, which are going to be happenings from the past. 

Remember, Yoongi and Namjoon got to know each other way back during the first few years of their career and started to work together. 

Seokjin knew Hobi from college. Taehyung, who is Seokjin's brother knows Hobi and Jimin from his high school days, Jimin is Yoongi's step brother. 

Yoongi and Namjoon used to be best friends and so did Hobi and Seokjin until a lot happens when their friendship evolves a lot bringing Hobi and Namjoon closer and Yoongi and Seokjin.

Hobi and Namjoon got to know Jungkook when he was a trainee. 

Jungkook and Taehyung and Jimin are close friends. 

Hobi and Taehyung as mentioned earlier in the story were once a thing, it was not anything serious but before Taehyung met Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung were an unofficial thing. 

Sope are together
VMin are engaged
Jungkook wants to give his career his complete attention now
NamJin is~ well...😘

I also wanted to bring up that the hair colors don't matter in the story so please ignore it if it doesn't match. 

Another addition, [🍒] on the chapter name is for VMin and [🌻] is for Sope. The book is about NamJin so the chapters which will include these ships ONLY and no NamJin (or will focus mainly on those ships), I will put those emojis on the title.

Hope you're enjoying till now! Take care and stay safe! -sydREnzo