57. Nothing Happened

(Warning: Mature Language, smut)

Seokjin's point of view:

He carried me to the bedroom, we were in urgency, and we wanted to do it, fast. Neither of us had an idea it was the alcohol speaking or what. But just that we wanted more and more of touch. I was on his lap. His hand on my ass, my shirt was on the floor. He kissed on my neck down to my torso, his hand rubbing the back of me. His lips marked before my collarbone, sucking a faint hickey below the neck line of the shirt, all the touch making my jeans tighter than before. His touches on my skin did not go away, he kept kissing below my jaw, my weak spots, making me shiver on the sensitive parts, my dick getting hard in the way he touched me. I arched my head backwards, my dick starting to hurt as I wrapped my arms around his neck, grinding against him, whining with my hard cock. 

He looked at me with puppy eyes, before pushing me down as I gasped at the sudden movement. He kissed on my waist, rubbing its sides as he pulled down the jeans but let the boxers stay, spreading my legs as he got in between them, kissing my thighs, on the weak spots, licking them, sometimes giving small bites and kisses, sucking on it, making my dick twitch. 

I made a small whimper as my dick was getting  painful now, "Already whining for me baby are you?" He smirked before pulling down my boxers. He teased my tip with his lips, making my hips go up to put it inside his mouth, his hands pinning me down as he went down deeper, taking my dick fully in his mouth, my parted lips making a high pitched moan, "Aaah~" as I arched my head backwards, biting my bottom, holding onto the sheets as he was between my spread legs, sucking my dick, making me move with his movements, moaning out with each, it turned me on to how much he took the control in his hands, he slowly moved his head, making me whimper, where he'd swallow to massage the end, he sucked as it sends jolts up my body, as I was getting closer to the orgasm, breathing out heavily. "m'gonna c-cum~ n-not yet~" 

He moved his head faster, causing his to gag, making me moan out a series of, "Ah- ah- ah- ah URGGH~!!" I groaned down with my voice breaking as my vision blurred for a moment, my mind going blank as I trembled before I came in his mouth. He pulled me up, my knees and legs weak from the orgasm as I was panting. I got down on my knees, in front of him, parting my lips to take his dick inside my mouth. My body was sensitive from the orgasm as I had my hand on the back.

I pulled down his boxer, taking him in my mouth, my lips around his tip as I took the whole of his dick inside my mouth, he grabbed my hair pushing his dick inside my mouth causing me choke. He was fucking my throat, suffocating me, as I sucked his dick. His grip on my hair getting tighter, I moved my head according to how he wanted me to, sucking his dick, the tip of his huge dick hitting the back of my throat as I looked up at him, he had his head backwards, letting out a deep and hoarse groan before cumming in my mouth. His cum tasted so good, I swallowed it, my cheeks burning as he moved his dick out, running his hands through my hair. I went down, closer licking his thighs. 

"Stand up." He said, his voice completely changed, it was sharp and as order. I stood up following his order as he grabbed my arm pulling me across the room, stumbling as he pushed me down, bending me down against the wooden table, "Aah- aah~!" the sudden movement as he held me down, pushing too of his finger inside my mouth to stop me from making any sound, playing with my body like he wanted to.

"Can I prep you? Do you need a while?" he asked, fuck, the way he would fucking play with me around but then still go around like this. 

"No just fucking go ahead." I said in a weak voice, still raspy.

Soon I felt his finger near my entrance, I bent down closing my eyes shut, he pushed a finger in me, "A-AAH~!" he pushed it in and out, making my knees weak as he still held me down, taking the complete control as he pushed another of his fingers inside me making me cry out a bit, my legs shaking as I shrieked out in an erotic tone, "AAH FUUCK~!!" He repeated with his third finger, making me a whimpering mess as he managed to put the fourth in, "I am ready! Just p-put your dick in me~!" I cried as I tried to fuck myself on his fingers, moving my ass, "Kim Namjoon just fucking put your dick in me!" I cried out, my cheeks burning.