II. If I could fly

(Warning: Mature Language, smut)

Namjoon's point of view:

The night was dizzy, I could taste the taste of liquor in her, the drinks made my whole body feel loads lighter, I pushed her against the wall as her hands were clutching onto my hair tightly, my hands traveling and ripping off her shirt, her blonde hair tightly tugged behind. Her red laced bra exposed now.

We got to the bed, she got on her knees, pulling down my jeans, my belt was already on the floor, she kissed down my torso and abs as she got between my legs, my head arched backwards, hands supporting my body as she took my dick in her mouth, I could her move her head, "Uhh~ go deeper baby~" I held onto her curly hair tightly clutching her hair, "Urgh~" I groaned out softly as I fucked her mouth, "Yeah just like that Jinnie~" 

Fuck.

She stopped moving out and looking up at me, "Sooo~ you gonna call me Jinnie now?" She smiled lifting herself up, kissing my abs and thighs, "That's fine by me~" She softly giggled as rolled my eyes, "Jinnie is a cute na-" I shoved my dick in her mouth again, "Shut up." I groaned out. 

-

I woke up on the other side of the bed, as she rolled and hugged me from behind, waking me up. She had already changed, in a white silk oversized shirt, the fuck. I sat up giving her a questioning look, "I just found this in your closet." 

"Change. I'm giving you something else."

"Why~?? I like this oneee!!" Because that's only for my Jinnie.

I threw a sweatshirt at her, "Just change." I said getting into the shower. I needed to clean up and had a fucking meeting again. We were flying to a different continent tomorrow for the leg two.

I got out with a towel around, looking around for the clothes, she was still on the bed, going through the television, I went around pretending she wasn't there, "I order breakfast, pancakes and wine."

"I don't like pancakes."

"Whaaat? You're kidding my right? Why not-"

"Get out." 

-

I lit a smoke putting it between my lips as the meeting went on, "And a very big congratulations to RM for the amazing success on how the tour is going." I nodded without unmuting myself, just let me fucking leave already. 

We went out for some talks, the manager, a few staffs and me for drinking, I leaned against the counter holding the drink in my hand as they all kept talking about the tour and everything I didn't quite pay attention to.

"And Namjoon-ssi, let me find you a good chick from here." One of them said laughing.

"Yeah, not like I haven't been noticing the people who have been coming to you every night. Really enjoying the taste around here eh?" I just rolled my eyes, sipping on the drink.

My ears pinched as I turned suddenly at the mention to a very familiar name, "Coke with gin..." oh...gin. 

I went excused myself to go to the washroom, ignoring all the people making out or whatever the fuck they were doing in the way, splashing the water on my face. I needed a stronger drink, this was shit. 

-

The dark purple-pink light in the room wasn't helping much as I laid down on the bed, letting out the smoke slowly, the door was locked, there was only complete silence in the room, the ice from the glass of whiskey was on the floor beside the broken glass, my palm and feet were cold. This was fun, but everything was too weak now, I jumped up staring out of the glass window of the hotel room, the shirt on the floor. The red lipstick stain.