85. The Announcements

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third Person point of view:

Kim Seokjin @KSJin
'Moon' out soon! I will do a live next Wednesday to reveal the official date of release! Please look forwards to <3

2.5M Likes      1.1M Retweets      965K Comments

@Twitter#1
FUCKING SHIT YES MOON THE MOVIE OF THE YEAR I KNOW IT BITCHES

@Twitter#2
PLANS CANCELLED TICKETS BOOKED

@Twitter#3
ALL I KNOW ALL I KNOWWWW WATCHING MOON IS MY LIFE MOTTO

@Twitter#4
IN SEVEN DAYS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT

@Twitter#5
MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS

@Twitter#6
HE WILL DO A LIVE AFTER SO LONG AND THEN FOR WHAT THE DATE RELEASE I CANNOT I PHYSICALLY CANNOT

@Twitter#7
CALM DOWN GUYS WE ALL CANT LOSE OUR SHIT AT ONCE SOME PEOPLE NEED TO STAY SANE

"For the last fucking time Namjoon, you do not get to decide what I want to do with my career, it is my choice and I can protect myself." Seokjin said adamant on his decision, but so was the younger male.

"I do not want to talk about it." Namjoon said after explaining for the hundredth time, to which Seokjin's reply was the same.

"No no no you don't get to do that."

"FOR FUCK SAKE CAN YOU GUYS NOT OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO GO CRAZY NOW!" Tae yelled opening the door of the room the other two were in, "YOU DON'T GET YOUR OWN PLACES, NOT THEIRS-" He said pointing at Hobi and Yoongi, "BUT MINE IS NOT SOMEWHERE YOU SHOULD YELL ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING RELATIONSHIP ISSUES. YOUR VOICES CAN BE HEARD FROM ALL THE WAY DOWNSTAIRS. CAN YOU LIKE? AH DISCUSS IT LIKE PROPER MATURE ADULTS INSTEAD GETTING ME ANNOYED THE HELL OUT OF MY SOUL AND THEN MAKING YOURSELVES CRY, LIKE BY YOURSELVES YOU BOTH ARE MATURE, RESPONSIBLE ADULTS, WHERE DO ALL THSE BRAINCELLS GO AT THESE TIMES?! I cannot do this anymore hyung, please-" Tae said finally calming down. 

Both the other Kim's blinked at the younger standing there by the door with a face almost about to breakdown. 

Yes Tae was right, from the time Namjoon had opened up about his feelings to Seokjin, both of them had been arguing about this same topic.

Seokjin could not just let his love go away so easily, and Namjoon couldn't risk it. 

"Tae...I'm sorry, just give us a moment, we won't fight I promise." Seokjin said calmly to which his brother closed the door and left quietly. 

Seokjin turned his eyes towards Namjoon who was standing by the window, "Listen here you Mr. 148 IQ I know the best and whatever shit. If you are afraid. I am not. So, if you are not gonna do it. I fucking will. Try me."  

He said as he turned and banged the door close before the other could think of something to say back to him.

"Tae, baby I am so sorry-" Seokjin said as Tae nodded, "Hyung, it's not me, it's just I can't see you like this for this one damn man again and again. So just, solve it out, please..." 

~Time skip to a few days later~ 

namjoon    @RM
my new album 'Answer: l-o-v-e' is coming out this weekend! 

namjoon    @RMmy new album 'Answer: l-o-v-e' is coming out this weekend!