E p i l o g u e

Namjoon had a whole surprise planned for how he liked to call him, 'his man'. 

And hence, he was making his way to his work where his shoot was on and if he did not get off work anytime soon, he would kidnap him out of there cause he when on his plan does not let anything ruin it. 

Seokjin was mid shooting, when his phone rang up, though he would not tell Namjoon about this but he had him saved as something cheesy. 

My man 🖤
calling...

He picked up, in middle of his crew, but before he could speak, Namjoon's voice, when he did not bother to raise his voice up, just his deep voice tingled his ear, "Babe, where are you?"

"Huh? Work? I told you?"

"Yes, but where particularly at the moment?" Namjoon questioned as he drove to where he was, waiting outside. 

"Oh, hold up." Seokjin said as he got outside, looking for a particular sign to tell him, when Namjoon already spotted him, smiling to himself. 

"Okay, Seokjin, can you look right?"

"Right?" Seokjin said, confused but still looking. 

"Damn that ass." Namjoon said teasingly as the other male got flustered, turning around, stuttering, "Shut up Namjoon, where the fuck are you? Can you see me?"

"Turn around." 

Namjoon had walked up to him a bit by then. He raised an eyebrow, smiling at him. 

"Hi~ Mr. Kim~"

"That'll be you." Namjoon said as he got close, hiding his face in his neck, and dropping pecks and kisses from his neck to his cheek and then to his lips. 

"When are you getting off work?" Namjoon asked, and before Seokjin could answer, "Now."

"What? No I have- put me down Joon- HEY!" Seokjin said laughing as his ears turned red. Namjoon effortlessly lifted him up in bridal style and carried him to his car, "My manager is going to kill me." 

"I am taking you way out of people's reach."

"Where exactly, if I may?" 

"To the moon." Namjoon said pecking his lip again as he put him down in his car and got inside himself. 

namjoon    @RM
neverrr visiting him at his set everr again. was this close to dying, how the fuck is he so pretty?

 was this close to dying, how the fuck is he so pretty?

2M Likes      1M Retweets      990K Comments

"So where exactly are we going?" Seokjin said as he liked the tweet by Namjoon, smiling at it. 

"Well the basic plan is, you know last time Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung and Tae and Jimin went on a trip while we were busy arguing? yeah I just want to do something like that but better cause you know?" Namjoon said pointing towards the packed bag in the background.