70. Holiday (pt.1 The Notes)

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third Person point of view:

Jimin didn't know how to process the whole thing that was happening. It had been a while when they got to Hobi's house. And through out the journey, he had been noting down everything that had been happening, because well a lot had been happening. He had his rough scrap book which he liked to call it but it was basically a mini album where he would maintain every detail of whatever tour he went to, where he was carefully writing it down, clicking the picture and sticking it beside it. 

#1: We just started the journey and this lady was flirting with Hobi hyung, for a long while, Hobi hyung was awkwardly standing there, and well he complimented her hair and s o m e o n e was not very happy, and might have gotten into a heated argument (fight) with them at the gas station. Yoongi hyung has been bitter about it since then, sitting in the passenger's seat glaring at him, or sarcastically bringing it up. Hobi hyung was smiling at it, enjoying his jealous boyfriend firstly, now they might just argue about it. But no, Hobi hyung had to kiss him in front of all of us. Right in front of my non existent salad. Both of them are very happy now. 

Yoongi hyung at the gas station, he was very mad though, man yelled at a guy who was staring without any reason and chased him away

Yoongi hyung at the gas station, he was very mad though, man yelled at a guy who was staring without any reason and chased him away. No wonder people are scared of him. 

Jimin had purposely taken the middle seat with Tae and Jungkook, making the other two sit at the back seat together but what he didn't know was both of them were secretly enjoying it quite well, not to mention how Namjoon's hand had never left Seokjin's thigh, sometimes rubbing his inner thigh which would make him clear his throat and grab his hand, glaring at him but Namjoon would just smirk and go back to his work. 

#2: Namjoon hyung appeared liked this, hair perfectly settled, shirt cuffed up, he was holding his drink and smiled when I went to click a picture, he is fucking cute, no shit fam. But the main point is, I SAW JIN HYUNG STARING AT HIM FOR SOLID 4 MINUTES 19 SECONDS AND THEN BITE HIS LIP AND TURN AWAY BLUSHING, AND HE KEPT STEALING GLANCES, I admit he looks hot but tHeRe aRe PeOpLe hErE hYuNg, GeT a RoOm MaYbE- (I sometimes think something is going on but then they ruin it with their bickering and I feel nothing is, so this is a golden opportunity for my journalist instincts to work and observe them though I WILL NOT INVADE ANY SORT OF PRIVACY, just want them to know that it's okay <3)

 But the main point is, I SAW JIN HYUNG STARING AT HIM FOR SOLID 4 MINUTES 19 SECONDS AND THEN BITE HIS LIP AND TURN AWAY BLUSHING, AND HE KEPT STEALING GLANCES, I admit he looks hot but tHeRe aRe PeOpLe hErE hYuNg, GeT a RoOm MaYbE- (I sometimes ...