64. (Tour pt.1) [🌻]

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third person point of view: (A little bit on our side couple <3)

Yoongi and Hobi took a few days off from there work to spend time with each other. They had their busy schedules and got very less chance to meet up, especially to talk about how they would go with their relationship. They have not been talking about, it, last time they took it too fast, and there were still a few secrets kept, some which neither wanted to bring up  neither now that they were back together. 

Hobi, who thought he never knew what love was, when he got away from him, when he realized why, he knew what it was. A sense to protect him, a feeling of wanting to go back to him, the extreme guilt he had been carrying all the while, he could never build up enough courage to go talk to the person he loved so much, he would look at him, his success, his achievements, and he would smile to himself, then slowly his vision would be blurred till tears were rolling down his cheeks as he'd curl up and hold the pillow, softly sobbing and murmuring, "I am sorry Yoongi, I am so so fucking sorry for everything I  did to you, I love you so much, but will you ever know? You will probably get married, have kids and I will watch you from far and smile seeing you happy, at least I'll know someone kept you happy, even if the someone was not me...I'm so sorry Yoongi...I'm so sorry..." 

Yoongi couldn't sleep for days after that, he never thought Hobi could get so angry to something he said and leave with just one word, he didn't even fight for Yoongi, just left, and his words just fucked him up, he had always been the best in not caring, but this time he just could not get himself up. He stayed in the state for long, he had never cried that bad like he had that day, never been that scared and powerless. But slowly, he let it out, publicly got easy on himself, let his emotions flow, and then, when after days he saw Hobi back, he could not hold anything inside of him other than what he had held before. Hobi's songs, lyrics, they all let him know how much the man had suffered and he knew he could not love him any less. He wanted to talk to him, but seeing Hobi become who he was, and everything he had said before, he did not want to become a burden, and it was completely acceptable for him to love him from far. 

When they started talking, they found all of it gone, all the past stuff were now forgotten. All they knew was that they still loved each other, and they still would. A guarantee, which Yoongi needed and Hobi found. 

j-hope    @Hope 
tour on with baby ❤ he looks so hot though~

j-hope    @Hope tour on with baby ❤ he looks so hot though~

1.5M Likes      755K Retweets      409K Comments

They got to their planned destination. They didn't want to go around, just be together, talk, have fun, look at the sky, drink, kiss and that was it, of course neither would stop from getting ahead when they have a whole hotel room, and are alone, and you know where I'm getting towards.