66. Inspirational Quotes

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third person point of view:

"Here." Seokjin said handing the younger a bottle at he say down, some random movie playing in front of them which they mostly did before they did the doing or as they openly not-so-openly called it, fucked.

"Wow, you look tired, what's wrong lovely?" Namjoon said as he pulled the other male by his waist gently kissing his shoulder, he nuzzled his face on his neck placing soft kisses which seemed to calm the male down mostly.

"Nothing much, just...work." Seokjin said resting on Namjoon's chest as the other played with his hair, "I'm just tired." he sighed as he looked up to the boy who was smiling at him, playing soft kisses on his shoulder and neck.

"Really? You never look upset about work baby?" They both had gotten used to nicknames in and out of bed, both of them used those a lot, well their original 'only fuck' plan had also been updated, changed and evolved quite a lot throughout the months. Though they kept doing it and meeting up for the reason, it also included them cooking together, just sitting and drinking coffee and looking around, watching movies, cuddling, sometimes even having discussions about certain topics. Though they weren't still comfortable enough to really talk about them and their past together and everything but small talks led to deep conversations over the time and now had been a regular thing for them. Sex had gotten way less, now they were mostly hanging out, and they were both hanging out.

And still, none of their fries had the slightest idea. And neither did they plan on telling them anytime soon.

"I'm just- you know I am not happy with the work I did today, it was long and I'm fucking tried but not satisfied. I should be, more open to it, add a little more to it like I thought." He said making a pout.

"So then Mr worldwide handsome, talk to your director about it. Who even denies you?" Namjoon said kissing the others forehead.

"You really think I should?"

"Satisfaction is extremely important, so I think you definitely should."

"What did you have for breakfast?" He said sitting up.

"Well...umm...you know- th-the usual?"

"NAMJOON DID YOU SKIP BREAKFAST AGAIN? HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES WILL I HAVE TO TELL YOU HOW UNHEALTHY THAT IS BUT YET YET YET YOU KEEP DOING IT? YOU NEVER LISTEN, THAT IS YOUR THING, YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN, DO NOT MAKE ME CALL YOUR MANAGER UP KIM NAMJOON, YOU KNOW THE HEIGHTS I CAN GO."

Namjoon was smiling at him, "Awe, it's Seokjinnie worried about me?"

"Oh you wish. I just don't want you to die."

"Well that IS an improvement."

"DID I NOT MAKE YOU CHICKEN SOUP THAT DAY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO HAVE IT AND DO I NOT COOK FOR YOU WHENEVER YOU WANT TO EAT SOMETHING??"

"Baby you're just adding to the points of 'I-care-about-Namjoon' by your own words."

"FUCK YOU."

"You pronounced me wrong."

"Oh did I? Then fuck me."

And it was their usual.

Kim Seokjin    @KSJin
turning things my man has said during an argument (sort of) into ✨inspirational quotes✨

Starting with the recent most.
✨You pronounced me wrong✨

3.5M Likes   1.8M Retweets   1M Comments

Kim Seokjin    @KSJin
✨haha you wish.✨

Kim Seokjin    @KSJin
✨really, you think someone would want to marry you?✨