72. Holiday (pt. 3 The News)

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third Person point of view:

"Okay enough of mine now, you all little fuckers and fucker hyungs." Jimin said coming back to his own seat. 

"Wow fucker hyungs, thank you so much for the immense respect Jimin." Hobi said rolling his eyes. 

Jimin giggled at it as he was looking at the once who did not have a chance, "Okay Taetae, Joon hyung and I already had our turns, I hope it ends on someone other than you all..." Jimin said spinning the bottle, attentively watching as the bottle slowly paused at Yoongi, all of them laughing as he sighed out smiling himself. 

Yoongi looked at everyone before spinning the bottle. It ending on 'Dare'. He looked around complaining, "It's not fair, you fucker got okay-ish ones now I have to do your horrendous dares." He said spinning the other bottle, it very nicely ending up on Jungkook who had his bunny smile on display. 

"I am big fan of you hyung, and I am no good in giving dares either. So, I have a small little dare for you..." he said grinning in a non very believable innocent way, "So I dare you to get a tattoo, I don't mind if it is small or big and I am not choosy either so it can be anywhere." he ended smiling as the others where staring at him.

"Jungkook, with no respect, fuck you." Yoongi said sighing out, "Seriously I have to get a fucking tattoo?" he looked around the others hoping for a little support, "Wow, I thought you guys were my friends."

"You have a shop at the end of the beach there, you can go in the afternoon!" Tae said smiling. The others laughing out at his clear indication of sarcasm.

"You know I am not scared of you fuckers. I will get it. I will go and get it today evening itself." Yoongi said exerting dominance. 

"That's the spirit!"

Yoongi spun the bottle, the devil taking his side this time, the bottle ending up on Jungkook, "THERE YOU GO KID, FOR MESSING WITH AGUST D!" He said as Jungkook was now laughing hiding his face. 

"I am ready for the challenge!" Jungkook said spinning the bottle, it ending on 'Kiss on the forehead' much to Yoongi's disappointment. Jungkook spinning the bottle again, Namjoon being the victim.

"I tell you, this place is about to get me fucked." He said turning towards Jin who had a pout but turned away, his knees close to his chest as Jungkook smiled and got closer to the younger standing behind him on the couch as he moved the hair from his forehead and pressed his lips softly on his forehead. 

"Dream come true!" he announced going back to his seat beside Taehyung. Everyone laughing other than Jin, who joined in only to not get caught. Taehyung smiled as he showed off the picture he had captured right at the perfect moment. 

#12 Jungkook's dare making his dream come true captured by yours one and only Kim Taehyung -V  (I'm sorry Jin hyung...but I thought you guys were only fucking, why that sad face then? I need to talk to him tonight :( Shit I need to scratch this part of the note-)

but I thought you guys were only fucking, why that sad face then? I need to talk to him tonight :( Shit I need to scratch this part of the note-)