50. Interviews

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third Person's point of view:

Seokjin and Namjoon had two more shooting days left for the complete video, but there were breaks. Though being completely comfortable with each other on the set and after that, both of them still were determined on being on the floor of 'enmity' and 'hate'. There social media bickering was still there, well mostly roasting each other into every other thing the other said, Yoongi was seconds away from blocking both of them, if not for Hobi, both would have been blocked days ago. 

On the other hand, Yoongi and Hobi have been talking a lot, with Yoongi occasionally flirting, they have been going out a lot too, neither spoke about what had happened to them previously, both of them had moved on from it and Yoongi knew whatever it was must have been draining for Hobi and if he was happy now, he would not want to do something to bring it up. He was happy with Hobi too, a lot. Though they were just 'friends', the further details were to be found from Jungkook, Tae and Jimin. 

E News   @ EworldNews
Artist Agust D and j-hope at the heart of the city. Spotted at several places together. The below link with the whole article!
http://www.nofh0fq09jc-osdscm.com//evvp

500K Likes     320K Retweets      200K Comments 

For one, no body dared to speak anything about Agust D, not only because of him but fans of SUGA were like he was, they burnt up the haters and the social media would literally break. j-hope fans just like him himself didn't like to cause much trouble but when it came to their favorite, they wouldn't take shit against any of it. And for Jung Hoseok who was mostly always smiling, everybody knew how scary he would get if he got mad.

There were always stalking going around, and when they started to hang out more and more often, they knew the news would go up one day but neither of them spoke about it but knew what exactly they'd do if anything happened. Especially when nothing had happened between them yet and they didn't want to ruin the second chance they had got. 

j-hope   @Hope
fun night with @AgustD he's so cute 🥺💗

j-hope   @Hopefun night with @AgustD he's so cute 🥺💗