54. Give it to me baby I'm worth it

(Warning: Mature Language)

Third person point of view:

The shooting for the music video was completed, a few more days of editing and it would be ready to be released, in the interview they would give away the official date of release. Though both of them wanted to dodge the interview somehow because working with the other and doing a whole interview was way different and neither of them wanted to endure it, or did they? One thing which neither of them knew was who was the one who was going to take their interview that, and how he had managed to do it, being a celebrity and art journalist himself. 

Seokjin had a while with baby pink and shade of purple for the photoshoot.

C&M Academy    @CMAcademy
@Prk.Jmn 
Had this wonderful chance to sit and talk about the new music video 'Singularity'. Here is a glimpse of the interview and photoshoot with @KSJin ! It was amazing talking to him. Thank you for giving us your time. 

1M Likes    698 Retweets     500K Comments 

On the other hand, Namjoon was on the orange, brownish side of the palette and had those shades for the photoshoot. But, he was in crisis looking at Seokjin all pretty in his outfit, though he hide it very well by fidgeting with the prop he was given for the photoshoot, his eyes would go off to stare at his waist which the outfit adored well but then and there he would shrug it off.

C&M Academy @CMAcademy
@Prk.Jmn
Talking about the new music video on the way to blow minds 'Singularity' with the #1 Artist holding the 'Best Rap Song' @RapMonster ! Thank you for spending time with us! Here are the glimpses of the photoshoot!

Jmn Talking about the new music video on the way to blow minds 'Singularity' with the #1 Artist holding the 'Best Rap Song' @RapMonster ! Thank you for spending time with us! Here are the glimpses of the photoshoot!

1M Likes      700K Retweets     503K Comments 

Seokjin was too busy staring at Namjoon's eyes and lips to actually get the work done, but he would clear his throat and move on but his mind kept on playing games with him. 'His hands, what the fuck, how are they so fucking hot?' he muttered under his breath as he was sitting in the dressing room to change and get ready for the interview with his drink.