Day 79-90: Worker-san

Worker-san's game life was simple.
She spent six days a week and eight hours a day at the Academy in class. She would take notes during lessons and listen to the teachers with attention.

The lesson she preffered was Basic Ritual where she would dance away her problems from real life and leave behind her pent up energy.

As for Practical Targeting, it became her testing ground. She would use her magic on the mannequins and test different spells and strategies.
She practiced using her light affinity on herself, buffing her strength, senses and reaction speed. It was the oposite of Weaken, Blind and Slow that she practiced on the dummies.

After classes she would use what she had learned to upgrade her books with her notes or test new Drinks, Pills, Potions and Bandages.

Then on the seventh day or on her free afternoons she would go out of the village and apply everything she learned on the rabbits and foxes scattered around the village.
Her technique was simple: cast Slow on a target, then Weaken, then Blind. At this point the rabbits or foxes would have likely reached her and leaped in the air to head-butt or bite her. After the attack, or sometimes while the rabbit or fox was still in the air, she would use her magic staff and bash the head, preferably, to kill it in one-two hits.
At first since she had been standing still while chanting and casting, her favorite magic formation, she would get hit. But then she started being able to move and dodge lowering the amount of damage she took while hunting and therefore the number of drinks, Potions, Bandages and pills she needed.

After her first free afternoon spent hunting outside she realised that her dress was impracticle and bought several leather trousers. She was now wearing long sleeved tunics with a brown or black leather corsets wih lace in the front and back and lether trousers with lace on the side. She had kept her boots and cape though. It was much better. And stylish. When her room mate had seen her she had a flabbergasted look on her face.

She kept selling the rabbits and foxes to the same hunter, once she even met his apprentice, a red headed player with a bow. They talked a bit about the advantages of using a bow and a staff and Worker-san felt that she had made a new friend. She even added her to her friend list. Her name was Ûl.