Day 8-14: Propheus and Zeo

Zeo's second week of playing Second Chance was simple: he would log on close to 8pm, which is when the sun has just risen ingame, head of to the forest with the rest of the party and hunt. They would eat grilled meat and boiled wold vegetable that one of them forages at lunch. When the sun started sinking towards the horizon they would return to the village and sell the meat, scalps and other items they had gatheed in the forest to Hunters, Tanner, Carver and an Apothicary shop. The total was devided aqually between everyone and they would separate for the day.
After that Aeo would either train throwing his axes on rabits or do small simple requests for the villagers.
When his timmer went off he would find a tranquil spot and logg off there. On the second night through he got pick pocketed and started rentkng an inn room at the cheapest establishment.

As he spent time with the party he befriended each members, learning what they aspired to become later on in the game and why they started playing it. He also improoved his cooperation and team work wich sped their hunting by a few seconds a fight and therefore a few fights a day.

On the fourf day, Zeo had finaly gathered enough money to buy two of the cheapest swords available.
He headed to the armorer and looked at the swords.

"What can i do for you kid?"
"I want two swords. The cheapest please."
"The cheapest, hum... That would be those."

The burly man lead Zeo to four barrel filled with rusty second hand swords. One of the barrel contained long straightswords, the thirs had curved and notched swords while the last one was filled with short swords of all styles.

"They don't look very reliable..."

After hearing this the man smilled.

"Because their not! If your looking for reliable, i have it all here. Those are the sturdiest swords i can propose!"

All of them were made of a polished, stainlass alloy. Without asking i knew that those sword would be way too expensive.

"Sir, i only have... 40 Silver coins and 26 Coppers for two swords. It doesnt have to be the best swords either. I first need to train and learn..."
"Wait, you don't know how to use them?"
"No sir."
"Humf, why didn't you tell me sooner!? come here!"

The man led me to his draft table and pulled a scroll out.

"I like you kid so i will do you a favor. Take this to a woodcrafter and say its from me. They will get you what you need."

Zeo thanked the man multiple times before leaving in a hurry towards the first wood workeshop he knew.
The counter was managed by a young women with curly red hair and freckles.
She was using a small but sharp knife to sculp what looked like a button.

"I'm sorry. Miss?"
"Yes. what can i do for ypu customer?"
"I need this" he gave her the scroll- "to be carved as soon as possible. Its from the old man at the smithie.

She lightened up as i mentioned the forger and took a lok at the scroll. After a few seconds of reading she looked at him again.

"Of course! I will start right away, comme back in three hours please."
"Ah, how much will it be? Please make them as sturdy and durable as possible!"
"Hum, consideeing the materials and the work... 50 copper the training sword"
"50 coppers!?"
"Okay okay, 45. How many do you want?
"... I will need twenty of them please. but make two to begin with."
"Okay... Pick them in five hpurs. Pay up front though."
"Here"

Zeo handed ten silver coin to pay for the swords and left the shop with a wide smile. He hunted rabbits for the next five hours with a grin on his face.

None of the information sites or players he had obtained information from had mentioned the wooden training swords, i fact many mercenary class players had been complaining that the price of weapons and armors was too high wich made it difficult for them to obtain any.
Zeo belived to be the only one aware of the existance of the cheap and easy to obtain wooded training sword.